Chapter 13

Romeo's POV

As I got bored with Troy and Charlotte's conversation about love and relationships, I decided to hike. We were in Aspen, Colorado; the Andersons hsd a countryside house here. His parents invited my family to spend the weekend here.

As I was getting closer to the lake, I heard noises. I stopped and looked towards it; Sienna was swimming in the lake. When I checked around, there was no one else and her clothes were on the shore. I smirked devilishly as an idea came into my mind.

I tiptoed towards the shore, keeping an eye on her so that she didn't see me; fortunately, she was swimming away from the shore, her back towards me. As soon as I grabbed her clothes, I walked back quietly and hid behind the bushes. I was holding my laugh barely. When she found out I hid them, she would get mad.

After a few minutes, she started swimming towards the shore. I swallowed as she got out of the water.

"Fuck!" I mumbled as I saw her stunning body; she was only in her black panties. I felt my shorts getting tight.

She panicked as she didn't find her clothes and looked around. I smirked and walked towards her, holding her clothes.

"Are you looking for these?" I asked arrogantly, waving her clothes in my hand.

Her eyes widened as she saw me. She instantly tried to cover her breasts with her hands.

"What the hell are you doing here?! Give my clothes to me!" She snapped furiously. "You jerk!"

"Tut, tut. Watch your language, little thing." I grinned.

She sighed, closing her eyes and demanded angrily, emphasizing each word. "Give my clothes to me, Romeo! Now!"

"Come and get them yourself." I winked at her playfully and gave her a devilish smirk.

"I hate you, Romeo!" She gave me a murderous look and approached me.

When she wanted to grab the clothes while covering her breasts with her free hand, I raised my arm up, grinning.

"Romeo!" She snapped angrily.

"Yes, little thing? Do you want to tell me anything?" I raised my eyebrow playfully and smirked slyly.

"Romeo, give me the damn clothes!" She shouted angrily and jumped, trying to catch the clothes.

When I pulled my arm away, she suddenly lost her balance and fell down, dragging me with herself when I wanted to catch her. I was lying on my back now while my half-naked temptress was on top of me. There were a few inches between our lips.

When she wanted to get the clothes, I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist and rolled us over, trapping her under my body.

"Romeo! What the hell?! Let go of me, you dumbass!" She demanded in frustration while squirming.

"If I don't?" I asked mischievously as I held her above her head and bit my lower lip seductively, looking at her inviting lips. She gulped nervously. "Why are you silent? Did a cat get your tongue, little thing?" I asked sarcastically and smirked.

"Romeo!" She exclaimed, giving me a death glare and squirmed, trying to release my grip. However, she wasn't successful at it, but she was good at making my little friend awake again and again.

"Sienna, stop squirming. Otherwise, you will be under me for a long time while I make you squirm." I stated in an authoritative tone and tried to keep her still under me. She furrowed her eyebrows, confused.

"Do you think I will get scared of tickling? Don't threaten me with it, jerk!" She snapped.

I burst out laughing. "Yeah...tickling."