Chapter 39

Romeo's POV

"You aren't going anywhere." I demanded firmly and grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

She gave me a death glare, pulling her arm away angrily, but I tightened my grip around her wrist, looking her in the eyes.

"Let go of me!" She hissed between gritted teeth, trying to release my grip, but I didn't let her go.

"Fine, guys! Calm down and go upstairs now before I kick you out of my nightclub without giving attention that you are my friends." Nathan stated in a bossy tone and rested his hands on our backs, pushing us towards the stairs.

Sienna gave him a dirty look. "I have nothing to talk about with your friend. Besides, I am leaving myself. However, I wouldn't mind if you kicked him out of your nightclub. He bothers the others." She stated bitterly and pulled her arm away roughly, giving me a murderous glare.

"Sienna!" I exclaimed, irritated. This woman knew how to make me mad in a second.

"That is enough! Go to my office! Now!" Nathan ordered, annoyed.

Sienna exhaled loudly and walked towards the stairs without waiting for me. I rolled my eyes and followed her, frustrated.

Sienna's POV

I threw my clutch into the armchair as soon as I walked into Nathan's office and started pacing back and forth. I was boiling with anger. Romeo got on my nerves.

How dare this blazing jerk accuse me of flirting with my childhood friend! Meanwhile, he cheated on me when he was in London. I pursed my lips together as those painful memories flashed in my mind.

Flashback

I was smiling, excited, looking at the ticket in my hand while waiting for my flight at the airport. Finally, Charlotte managed to get me information about Romeo's address in England. She had been trying to find it since Romeo left. It was difficult for her because she went to Milan to study at university and start working as a model. Her major was Fashion Styling & Creative Direction.

I checked my watch and looked around nervously if my bodyguard found me or not. It wasn't easy to give him the slip. My father sent him with me when I came to study management at Harvard. He followed me everywhere I went. I felt like a princess who needed 7/24 security. I couldn't properly spend time with my friends because of him.

As soon as the plane landed in London, I went to Oxford. When I turned on my phone, there were a lot of missing calls and messages from my parents. Of course, my bodyguard informed my father immediately. I took a deep breath and sent them the messages, lying that I went camping with my friends and didn't want the bodyguard to follow me; so I gave him the slip, and I would be back in three days. Then I turned off my phone again. I was sure they would call and ask me to go back.

I smiled happily as I finally arrived at the place where Romeo stayed. I was so excited; finally, I was going to see my lover boy. We just contacted once when Troy let Romeo text me when my brother went to London a few months ago. Nothing more. I missed him terribly.

After getting out of the cab, I walked towards the building in slow steps, checking the address. Suddenly, I saw Romeo walking out of the building with a girl. She was grinning happily, walking arm in arm with him while chatting. Romeo told something in her ear and winked at her as he stopped walking. She exclaimed cheerfully and hugged him tightly.

I looked at them, stunned while my legs started shaking. My heart shattered into tiny pieces. I stood her without managing to move, watching them, froze. Tears were running down my cheeks uncontrollably while I watched them walking away in each other's arms.