Chapter 11

Sienna's POV

"Hell no! I protested quickly.

"Why? Are you afraid you will get in my spell?" Romeo whispered in my ear and gave me a cocky grin.

"Dream on!" I said between gritted teeth in a low voice.

"Then there is nothing to worry about." He winked at me.

"Excluding diseases I can catch." I mocked sarcastically.

"Don't talk bullshit! I am clean. And don't make excuses. I know you are afraid of my charm." He smirked playfully.

"You are so humble." I mocked, rolling my eyes. "If someone gets attracted, it will be you, not me." I added firmly.

"I am ready for a challenge, little thing. So... are you ready?" He asked, giving me a wolfish smirk.

I looked at him, thinking. I didn't want to have my first kiss with this jerk. Especially, because of some stupid game. However, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction that I was afraid of getting under his spell.

"Hey, we are waiting for you." Adam, one of our friends, stated, full of mischief in his eyes.

I sighed and nodded, looking at Romeo. "Fine, jerk."

He gave me a wide grin as he stood up and extended his hand towards me. I held his hand as I stood up.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him, full of mischief in his eyes. I rested my hands on his shoulders as he leaned towards me. I closed my eyes while my heart started beating faster. I felt so nervous. He brushed his lips against my lips, kissing me in a tender kiss and pressed me against his body. I shivered in sensation as I felt an intense electric spark.

He cupped my cheek, deepening the kiss while his arm was around me, keeping me still against his hard body. I ran my hand through his hair while I couldn't think about anything but just us. I didn't want to stop this magic. Feeling his soft lips against mine was indescribable feelings. And I didn't understand why, but this felt so familiar.

With every passing minute, the kiss was getting more intense, making me dizzy. I felt his excitement through his pants as he tightened his grip around me while kissing me passionately. And at this moment, the scene from that famous night flashed in my mind; Romeo and I were kissing passionately in his bedroom.

Oh my goodness! I kissed the jerk I hated!

So it is our...second kiss.

That night I was drunk, but why... I feel the same excitement and eagerness now as well?! I don't want him to stop. I don't want to leave his arms. It feels so good. So perfect.

"Take a room!" Adam exclaimed playfully, interrupting our bliss while it was accompanied with clapping.

We pulled back slightly and looked at each other. I felt dazed while his arm was still around me. He was staring at me, out of breath, his eyes dark with desire. I bit my lower lip nervously as I finally came back to Earth.

Sienna Anderson, you kissed the jerk you hated twice!

"Guys, do you want to go upstairs?" Adam teased us again.

I cleared my throat as I pulled back. I was sure my cheeks turned crimson red.

When I looked away, I saw Samantha glaring at me with murderous eyes. She clenched her fist and stormed out.

Romeo ran his hand through his hair and turned towards Adam. "Shut up!"

After a few hours, Romeo and I left the party. There was an awkward silence in the car. I couldn't stop thinking about the kisses we shared tonight and that night. Especially that night.