Chapter 50

Sienna's POV

Flashback

"Don't tell me we are getting married today?" I asked him, dumbfounded as I pulled his arm, stopping him.

"Fine." He gave me a mischievous grin.

"No kidding?" I asked, bemused.

He smiled, amused as he held my both hands, "I hope you will not run away."

I chuckled. "Of course not, my lover boy." I said seductively and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I am relieved now." He heaved a deep sigh and winked at me.

"So if I run away, you will let me?" I asked, giving him an intrigued look.

"Do you think you can live without me?" He asked arrogantly.

"You are so humble." I rolled my eyes and shook my head in amusement.

"It is just a fact. We are made for each other. You can't live without me as I can't live without you. Don't you remember how difficult it was for us to be apart? So even if you try, you can't run away from me. We are meant to be together." He stated firmly, his arms around my waist. "You are trapped with your Romeo, Juliet." He added cockily and winked at me. I chuckled, amused and kissed his lips.

"Now, are you ready to walk into this church as Ms. Anderson and leave it as Mrs. Wright?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"With pleasure, my love." I replied, giving him a wide grin.

He held my hand and led us inside. I felt so nervous as well as excited. I was going to marry the love of my life.

When we walked into the church, our siblings and friends started applauding joyfully. Charlotte rushed towards me in excitement, holding a bouquet of white roses, and gave it to me after hugging me happily.

"No Elvis?" I asked Romeo, amused, raising my eyebrow as I saw the officiant.

"I may be a little crazy, but don't forget I am a serious businessman. So we will be better without Elvis." He winked at me playfully. I chuckled. "Moreover, I got your brother onside. He is my best man, and he agreed to walk you down the aisle. Of course, if you want to."

"Yes, I would be so happy." I gave him a grateful smile.

"So let's get married." He suggested as my brother approached us. Romeo tapped on his shoulder and walked towards the officiant.

"Are you sure?" Troy asked firmly, cupping my cheek.

"Yes, I love him so much." I assured him, giving him a warm smile. "Just Dad... he will freak out." I nibbled my lower lip nervously.

"Don't worry. Your bastard future husband thought about everything. Why do you think he included me as well as Charlotte into his plan? Look at me, I am going to walk you down the aisle, and I am his best man. So I have to save his ass when Dad tries to kill him." He stated, amused.

"You aren't his best man because of it. You are his best friend. Even if the circumstances were different, you would still be his best man. And I am glad you are going to walk me down the aisle when Dad can't do it. I love you so much" I gave him a bring smile. "Even if you are younger than me, I know I can rely on you, and you will be beside me when I need you. Like now. I am grateful that I have amazing siblings." I stated honestly while tears shimmered in my eyes. I suddenly felt so emotional.