Chapter 28

Sienna's POV

I bit my lower lip anxiously as my father looked at me suspiciously.

"He wasn't. We didn't meet up there." Romeo said, trying to control his voice, and gave me a nervous look while my heart was beating faster in panic.

When I looked at Troy, he was staring at us, unconvinced. He probably understood Romeo was lying, and he came to see me. Moreover, he almost knew all of Romeo's friends; my brother and Romeo were so close. So if they planned a vacation, he would definitely know about it. I bit my lower lip nervously and averted my gaze. Meanwhile, Romeo rubbed the back of his neck uncontrollably under my father's intimidating gaze.

After having dinner, I noticed Romeo and Troy had disappeared. I got afraid Troy could do something bad to Romeo after his visit to Aspen; so I decided to look for them.

After searching for them for a while, I found them in the garden. They were talking. I tiptoed towards them and hid behind the bushes. Their backs were towards me; so they couldn't see me.

"Fine, I admit it." Romeo breathed deeply, running his hand through his hair. "I went to Colorado to see Sienna because I missed her." He confessed honestly.

"At least, you admit." Troy commented sarcastically.

"Troy, I don't know how to prove to you my love towards Sienna. I really love her. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her." Romeo stated sincerely.

My brother sighed, nodding. "It doesn't matter if I keep an eye on you two or not, you and my sister like two magnets. When I turn my head away, you two get glued to each other. So I understood I wouldn't be able to keep you away from each other. Just don't do anything to hurt her feelings." Troy commented firmly. "Of course, if you want to have a long life." He added in a threatening tone.

"I promise, bro." Romeo said happily and tapped on my brother's shoulder.

I breathed deeply in relief and walked towards the house, smiling. I was glad they made peace.

***

After the practice, I walked towards the changing room while sending a message to Romeo, informing him that I would be in his penthouse in twenty minutes. Then I took a quick shower and got ready.

When I was about to leave, I saw Lucia running towards the restroom, covering her mouth with her hand. I put my backpack on the bench and went after her worriedly.

"Are you better?" I asked, concerned after she had washed her face.

"Yeah..." She replied barely, resting her hand on her stomach.

"Do you want me to accompany you to your house?" I asked, resting my hand on her arm.

"Thank you. Adam is coming to pick me up." She informed, giving me a grateful look.

I nodded and said. "Then I will wait with you till he comes." She nodded, giving me a slight smile.

I rushed into my boyfriend's arms as soon as I walked into his penthouse. He hugged me tightly and swirled me around. I giggled happily, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Sorry for being late. Lucia didn't feel good. I waited with her till her boyfriend came to pick her up." I said as he put me down and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

"No problem. Let's eat. I ordered from your favorite restaurant." He said softly, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissed my temple.

"You are the best. I am starving." I confessed and kissed his cheek tenderly.