Chapter 42

Romeo's POV

You are dead, Romeo.

I pulled away from Sienna quickly and looked towards the door. Aspen, Serena and Troy were standing at the door in shock. If a gaze could kill someone, Aspen had already killed me. I gulped nervously and got up, holding my pants. Sienna instantly wrapped the cover around her body and sat up on the bed, her face got pale.

"Hi." I muttered, embarrassed and zipped my pants quickly.

Troy pursed her lips together, trying to hold his smile. Meanwhile, Aspen was shooting daggers at me, his hand clenched. Serena grabbed his arm as she guessed what was going on inside of his head. Troy gestured to me that I left quickly with a head gesture.

Sienna's POV

I was staring at my parents and brother in panic while holding the cover against me tightly. Meanwhile, Romeo was staring at my father, frozen, his face white like a sheet. Troy gestured to him to leave as my father's body tensed up. He looked like a wild animal ready to pounce at his prey.

"Umm... I have to go. Goodbye." Romeo mumbled in fear as he grabbed his other clothes while just wearing his pants and stormed out when my father rushed towards him to punch Romeo. Fortunately, my mother and Troy stopped my father from hitting my boyfriend.

I pursed my lips together, looking at my furious father, embarrassed. I was sure that my cheeks turned crimson red.

"Despite the fact he came back a few days ago, he has already managed to get into your pants." My father barked, frustrated and shook his head in disapproval.

"Dad!" I exclaimed while I couldn't stop myself from blushing.

"With this speed, you will be a grandfather soon." Troy joked, amused.

"Troy!" My father warned furiously.

I gave Troy a dirty look. What was he trying to do?! Getting Romeo and me killed?! He mounted sorry and pursed his lips together, trying to hold his smile.

My father turned his gaze from him to me and said in an authoritative tone. "If I see him half-naked in your bedroom again, I will kill him." Then he stormed out without letting me say anything.

I breathed deeply, ruffling my hair. My mother shook her head, smiling in amusement, and left without saying anything.

"Warn my friend to protect his little friend. Dad can solve the root of the problem any time." Troy chuckled in amusement.

"Troy!" I warned him angrily, giving him a death glare.

"Don't worry. Romeo is a smart bastard. He will protect his precious jewel. I am sure he will make me an uncle in the near future. Maybe sooner than I think." Troy winked at me and left the room, laughing.

Romeo's POV

I was working in my office when my assistant informed me that my father asked me to visit him in his office. I grabbed my phone and went to his office.

"Sit down, please." My father said while signing some documents as I walked in. I nodded and sat down in the armchair beside his desk.

He closed the file, exhaling, and grabbed another file. "You know about our eco-friendly hotel project with Aspen." He reminded, extending the file towards me.

"Yes, you told me we bought the land where we plan to build it." I stated and looked at the paperwork.

"Good. You have an hour to examine the details before the meeting with Aspen and his team. You will be in charge of the project from our side. And Aspen plans to give the project to Sienna. So you will work together." My father informed firmly, giving me a knowing look.