Chapter 45

"Oh my goodness!" Trisha gasped when she saw me. Her hands flew to her mouth as she looked at me. "Come see!" She guided me over to the circular stage and stood me in front of the mirrors.

As I looked at myself I was stunned at house beautiful I looked. The long red dress flowed down my body and there was a small train on the floor. Above my hips, there was a large band of the same material that accentuated the curve of my hips. The top went to one shoulder and had two straps on that one side.

"I love it," I smiled and twirled around. The dress flowed around behind me.

"Zayn is gonna die when he sees you," Trisha smiled and wrapped me up in a hug. The tailor went and started making a few adjustments to the dress. "Can you get rid of the train? We wouldn't want anyone to rip that lovely gown..."

"Of course," The woman smiled and bent down. She started pinning the button up and shortening it. It took around an hour to make the correct adjustments and then I got out of the dress. My legs were sore from posing for so long in high heels, but I would survive. I went to the bedroom and got dressed in my other clothes and when I walked out another girl was standing with Trisha.

"Thank you so much," I smiled and walked over to her.

"I'm so glad you love it, sweetheart," Trisha smiled and hugged me tightly. "I'll have it delivered to your room when it's ready. What size shoe are you, by the way?"

"7," I said and she typed something into her phone.

"Thank you, see you later, darling," She kissed my cheek and I walked out of the room. I walked down the hallway and went into the elevator. I pressed the button for my floor and was there two seconds later. I got my key out and opened the door to see Zayn lying on the ground with a toddler standing on his stomach.

They both looked over at me and the little girl squealed as Zayn started tickling her. "Maria, this is my girlfriend, Ava."

"She pwetty," Maria said and jumped off of Zayn's stomach. Zayn sat up and winked at me. Maria stumbled her way over to me and I bent down with a smile.

"How old are you?"

"Three," She smiled and held up three of her petite and chubby fingers.

"Wow, you're such a big girl!" I gasped and Maria giggled. Zayn walked up behind Maria and lifted her up with ease.

"I'm going to bring you back to mommy now, okay?" Zayn looked her in the eyes and she frowned.

"No."

"Yes," He said and kissed her nose quickly. "I'll be right back, babe." I nodded and watched him leave. Once he shut the door, I quickly ran to the bedroom and pulled on red lingerie. I pulled my clothes back on as he walked back into the room. "Babe?"

"In the bedroom," I smiled and took my socks off like I had just been making myself comfortable. "I was going to suggest giving you your present, but I'm actually quite tired. Can we nap?" I asked when he came into the bedroom.

"Of course," He smiled and moved over next to me on the bed. He wrapped his arm around me tightly and we both fell asleep quickly.

* * *

I woke up about two hours later fully rested. I stretched my arms out and looked to my side to see Zayn right next to me sound asleep. I slowly climbed out of the bed, trying not to disturb him. I quickly stripped off my clothes so that I was standing in lingerie above him.

I climbed in top of the bed and straddled his waist but I made sure I wasn't touching him. I lifted his shirt up a little, revealing his toned stomach and I started kissing down to his jeans.