Chapter 32

I felt the cool of the silk material press against my face as I waited for Zayn. I felt slight pressure at the back of my head so he must have been tying the material.

It was so different to be sightless. Everything was heightened at this moment. I could feel everything much better and I could hear much better as well. “Now,” Zayn said softly, “is there anything that you are not willing to do?”

“Choking,” I said and then I felt Zayn’s hands around my neck lightly. I had flashbacks to the night my dad had nearly knocked me out. His entire weight pressed down on my neck. My windpipe crushing slowly and the blackness around my eyes growing.

Zayn’s fingers caressed the skin on my neck and he started placing soft kisses all around. I sighed in relief when the visions left and returned with the image of Zayn.

“No choking,” He repeated. “What else?” He pulled away and I was left standing by myself. I heard his feet padding around me as I stood.

“No hitting,” I said a little louder this time. I breathed steadily as I pushed back the many times my dad had hit me as a child and even as I got older. Bruises would litter my arms and stomach for days. Rarely there would be some that would be visible to classmates. But when there were, I wore more concealing clothes and lots of concealer.

Zayn’s warm hands landed on my hips and it caught me off guard a little. A small gasp escaped my lips. His hands travelled over my entire body softly, just touching me and nothing more. “No hitting.” He repeated. He reached down and suddenly grabbed onto my bum, squeezing hard. “What about spanking?”

“Spank me,” I said and his hand suddenly left my bum before slamming hard into it. I whimpered and he started caressing my bum softly to sort of comfort me. My heart raced as the thought of Zayn spanking me had me dripping.

“What else?”

“No backdoor,” I smirked and I could feel cool breath fan over my chest as he stifled a laugh.

“No backdoor,” He repeated before squeezing my bum. My heart raced as his warm hands guided over my body. “Anything else, darling?” He whispered softly in my ear before planting soft kisses on my neck.

“No filming,” I said sternly and I felt Zayn wrap his arms around me. He pressed his body to mine and I gasped a little. I felt his prominent length on my stomach.

“I will never film us, sweetheart. What you and I do in the bedroom…or various other places… is between just us. Nobody ever should get to experience pleasure from this other than us,” He explained to me with his lips softly pressed to mine. He pulled away again and I felt the absence of his body. I was a little cold. “Anything else?” He said suddenly from behind me. I hadn’t realized that he had walked around me.

“No,” I said softly and then his hands were on my waist. His lips pressed to my neck as he pulled me into his front. His soft hands traced up my stomach and suddenly he grabbed at my chest. I gasped softly as he continued caressing my chest through my bra. I reached back and grabbed his hips to steady myself.

He slowly undid my bra and then spun me around to face him. His hands travelled down my back and squeezed at my bum as he kissed down my chest. His lips found my nipple and he bit harshly. I gasped and grabbed at his back. His hand found my other nipple and his fingers pressed down harshly. Suddenly I was lifted off of the ground and Zayn was carrying me somewhere. His lips were pressed to mine until I felt my knees hit the bed.

I felt something cold around my wrist and then my arm was wretched to the side. A few seconds later to same thing happened to my other arm. He was using actual handcuffs and not fake prissy ones.