Chapter 46

The next morning I woke up with small kisses being placed all over my face. I giggled and swatted Zayn away who then rolled on top of me. "Baby..." He said softly on my ear and kissed me gently. "We need to get up and get breakfast so you can start getting ready..."

"I just want to lie in bed all day," I sighed and rolled over onto my back. Zayn got up and pulled the covers back a bit. He was completely naked but I didn't feel like getting him turned on this early in the morning; I was still tired.

"If you get out of bed now, we can shower together..." Zayn promised and ran his fingers through his messy bed hair.

"The wedding can wait, can't it?" I groaned and I heard Zayn chuckle above me as he climbed out of the bed.

"I'll be in the shower sweetheart, come join me if you wish..." He shut the door to the bathroom and left me by myself. I was tempted to drift off again, but something compelled me to get out of the damn bed.

I made my way to the bathroom and got in the shower with Zayn. Even though I was really tired, I could still look at all of the damn tattoos that made him look irresistible. I rested my head on his chest as the hot water poured on us. "You must be really tired..." He kissed my forehead.

"Mhm..." I sighed and then pulled away so I could actually shower. Zayn finished showering before me and got out to shave his face while I shaved basically my entire body; one of the downsides of being a girl in this damn society. I finished shaving a few minutes later and then hopped out of the shower.

"I got a text from my mom that you should go to the same hotel room that you were in yesterday in about an hour," He smiled at me and washed the remaining shaving cream off of his face. "So do you want me to go grab us breakfast?"

"If you're done before I am, then sure," I smiled and dried off my body and then my hair. "I really wish you would grow your facial hair out."

"And why is that?" He chuckled and spun around to face me.

"Because whenever you grow it out you look so damn sexy," I winked at him and walked out of the room. I tightened the towel around my body and sat on the bed so I could put lotion on my body. I wanted everything to be perfect for the wedding.

"So what do you want?" I looked up and saw Zayn in jeans and a t-shirt. I smiled up at him as I continued rubbing the lotion into my legs.

"You look so cute," I giggled and started applying lotion to my arms. "Hmm...can you get me a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich?"

"I sure will," He smiled. "I'll be back in a few; try not to set the hotel room on fire, okay?"

"No promises," I giggled and watched him walk out. When I finished applying lotion, I brushed my hair out and then pulled on underwear and a bra. I had to wait for the lotion to dry before putting on my clothes. I wasn't too concerned with what I was wearing or what I looked like because I would be changing into a gorgeous gown in hours.

I looked through my bag and took my makeup bag out so I would be able to get to it easier. I pulled my curling iron out from under my clothes and put it next to my makeup bag. I wanted everything to be set up and ready to go in case Zayn and I got caught up in something and I had to rush out.

I flicked on the TV and waited for Zayn to come back. He took a while but eventually he sauntered in with my sandwich. "Here ya go, babe." He smiled and sat down next to me.

"Thanks," I giggled and started eating. "Did you already eat?"

"Yeah," He smiled and leaned his head on my shoulder. His warm breath sent tingles down my spine and I felt his plump lips press against my skin.