Chapter 85

I waited for a few minutes before Zayn ran over to me. His smile was contagious so I couldn't help but smile. He was drenched in sweat but I didn't care as he embraced me in a huge hug. "Great job, babe." I said as he held me. He pulled away and pressed his lips to mine quickly before hugging me again. "You're all sweaty." I giggled.

"Mhmm," he smiled and kissed my cheek. "Let's go home." He took my hand and we started walking out.

"Zayn!" I heard a voice say and we both turned around. A man was walking to us with a big smile on his face. "We're all going down to the bar to celebrate the win, wanna come?"

"Nah, I'm good, man," He smiled and squeezed my hand lightly.

"You should go with them," I said after the guy walked away. It was sweet that Zayn wanted to spend time with me but I didn't want him to think I was keeping him away from a good time.

"To be honest, I would rather spend time with my hot girlfriend rather than with a bunch of drunk men," He chuckled and we turned to walk out the door. "And I'm rather excited about that nice, long f.uck I was promised." He kissed my cheek quickly as we walked. I giggled as he opened my door and slapped my bum lightly as I got in.

He walked around to his side of the car and climbed in with a big smile on his face. My hand rested on his thigh as he drove home. "I'm going to take a quick shower cause I smell," He said when he pulled into the driveway. I nodded and we started walking to the house.

Zayn immediately went upstairs to shower while I walked around the bedroom waiting for him to come out. But then I decided that it would be fun to start in the shower so I quickly took off my clothes and walked into the bathroom. Zayn was naked in the shower and he was facing away from me. My heart started to race as I looked at his naked, wet body before me.

I quickly opened the shower door and hopped in behind him without him knowing. I pressed my body to his and slowly reached my hands down to stroke his length.

"Mm," He moaned softly as my hands worked. He leaned his head back slowly and smiled at me. I squeezed his shaft lightly and he let out another strangled moan. He spun around suddenly and smiled devilishly at me before pushing me against the wall.

I gasped at the feeling of the cold tile against my back but it felt so good compared to Zayn's warm body against me. I could feel his length pressing against my stomach as he started kissing my neck. His hands massaged my chest slowly and I let out small gasps with each squeeze. I reached down and started stroking his growing manhood.

He pulled away and looked down to watch me work. I looked up at him and saw that he was biting his lip while his eyes were squinted. I pushed him off of me and against the wall. I slowly kissed down his wet torso as the hot water poured all over my body.

My hand worked his c.ock as I kissed and I knew where he wanted my mouth. I knew where I wanted my mouth. I teased him by moving slower and slower the closer I got to his crotch. His hand rested on the back of my head and he pulled at my hair lightly to try to encourage me to hurry. I kneeled down before him and looked up at him with a big smile.

I kissed the base of his shaft and then slowly made my way up to the head where I left a big kiss. He groaned when I did, so I squeezed his shaft as my hand moved up and down slowly. He let out another groan that sent tingles through my entire body. Nobody had ever been able to do that to me.

I slowly lowered my mouth over his length and he gasped slightly before leaning against the wall. His grip on my hair tightened as I went lower before pulling back. I did this over and over again as he panted above me. It was the ultimate tease.

"How do you like that?" I smiled up at him as my hand moved slowly over his length, squeezing at random times.

"You sure do know how to use that pretty little mouth," He winked and then let out a moan as I licked his head. I hastened my pace and soon my head was bobbing back and forth faster than before. Zayn kept swearing and pulling at my hair as I inched him closer to his high.