Chapter 89

The next morning, all I could feel was my head pounding. I just wanted to crawl into a ball and go back to sleep, but Zayn's fingers were lightly tracing my bare back.

"My head hurts," I groaned and pulled myself into Zayn's warm body. Zayn pulled away suddenly and walked downstairs naked. I smirked as I watched him walk away and then collapsed back on the bed.

Zayn came up a minute later with two glasses of orange juice and pills. I took one and chugged the orange juice. Zayn stood as he took his pill and I smirked up at him. "What?" He chuckled and climbed back in bed.

"I'm just thinking about last night," I smiled.

"Yeah, my back really hurts..." He groaned and turned around so I could see scratch marks all the way up his back. A deep bite mark was on his shoulder as well.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry..." I gasped and lightly touched the marks.

"Don't apologize. I think it's hot," He smirked and turned back to me. I giggled when I saw a bunch of hickeys on his neck and I didn't even want to think about the amount I had.

"You think it's hot?" I questioned with a smile and cuddled up to him.

He nodded, "Every time I move I remember the amazing sex we had last night." He kissed my cheek. "I like the pain." A rush of heat ran through me as he whispered in my ear.

"Hmm, do you want me to spank you?" I giggled and he chuckled back before kissing my cheek again.

"I wouldn't be opposed to it," He smirked before climbing out of bed and walking to the bathroom. I pulled the sheet off the bed and wrapped it around my body. I sat on the bed waiting for him to come back. He came back a minute later and I made my way over to him as he stood on the side of the bed.

I sat on my knees and slowly kissed his lips. His hands travelled over my shoulders and slowly pushed the sheets off of my body. His hands slowly caressed my hips and thighs before pushing me onto the bed. "I would make love to you right now, but I have to get ready for work."

"Babe..." I groaned. "It doesn't have to take long."

"I want to take my time and touch you everywhere," He breathed on my skin and goosebumps travelled up my body. He pulled away slowly and then made his way to the bathroom. I laid back down in bed and closed my eyes. I was exhausted and sleeping was probably the only way to get rid of my headache.

* * *

My eyes fluttered open and I was nearly blinded by sunlight. Thank god my headache was gone or I would've died. I crawled out of bed and slowly started to make the bed.

I took a shower and then dried myself off. I decided to actually get dressed today instead of just wearing some of Zayn's clothes. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a light blue button up shirt. I tucked the shirt in and then pulled on some heeled shoes.

Since I had nothing else to do, I called Nicole and asked her if she wanted to get lunch. We only had two days until graduation and I really wanted to spend one of the next days with her. Gladly, she said yes and within ten minutes, she was parked outside of my house.

I walked outside and climbed in the car before she drove off. "I can't believe it..." Nicole said as we drove past the high school. I was so glad that I didn't have to do those stupid senior week activities. Instead, I got to lie in bed all day and have sex with amazingly hot boyfriend.

"Neither can I..." I sighed and looked at the building where some of my fondest and not-so fondest memories had occurred. All of those experiences had made me who I was today and I couldn't be happier with whom I was. I was going to college, I had a boyfriend, and a place to live. What more could I want?