Chapter 37

Full body massages. Holy shit. Having Zayn give me full body massages is one of the best things I could possible ask for. I was already excited for tomorrow morning when I was able to go home, but now I was jumping to get out.

"I only want one if it's a naked full body massage..." I flirted as he worked his hands down my leg and onto my foot.

"Who do you want to be naked?" He smirked as he worked on my aching feet; wearing heels has its downsides.

"Hmm...if I was naked I think it would be hard for you to resist me...but if you were naked I think it would be hard for me..." I bit my lip and looked down at him. The idea of a naked Zayn massaging my shoulders had my center gasping. I needed him.

"There's a problem, darling," Zayn smirked up at me, "sex can inhibit how quickly you recover. So, no sex for now, sweetheart."

"Where the f.uck did you learn that?" I questioned. It was probably some bullshit excuse of him just finding ways to tease the shit out of me.

"It's in the pamphlet. I would give it to you, but you can't read with a concussion..." Zayn said and squirted more lotion on his hands before moving to the next leg.

"Give me the damn pamphlet," I said and grabbed it from the table. As I looked at the small print, I started getting dizzy so I had to put it down quickly before my headache returned.

"What did I say?" He sighed as he worked out a knot in my calf.

"Shut the hell up, Zayn," I grunted and crossed my arms over my chest. I leaned my head back and looked up at the ceiling to try to stop the spinning. "I wonder how you are going to survive without sex for three weeks..."

"Me? What about you?" He laughed and moved down to my feet.

"True," I sighed and closed my eyes. The lights in the room were bothering me so I just decided that going without vision is better than being in pain.

* * *

"I don't need a wheelchair," I stated for the third time as I sat on the hospital bed. Zayn had brought a wheelchair up for me so it would be easier for me to get downstairs, but I wasn't having it.

"Well, it won't look good if I'm carrying you out. Get in the chair," He sighed and moved it closer. I crossed my arms and glared up at him. "Do I have to go get someone to help me?"

"Asshole," I groaned and stood up. I plopped down in the chair angrily and crossed my arms over my chest. "Now I look like an invalid."

"Because you are," He smirked and started wheeling me out of the room. As we went down the halls, people were looking at me, but Zayn's hand on my shoulder was the only thing I was paying attention to. When we got outside, a nurse greeted us and helped me into the car. Zayn shut the door, thanked the nurse, and then got into the driver's side.

We got to Zayn's house a half an hour later. He had held my hand the entire ride and I could see him looking at me a few times. He carried me inside because he insisted and then he set me down on the couch. "I was going to suggest that we watch a movie, but you can't." Zayn groaned as he sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." He waved his hand in the air and grabbed a blanket. He put it over me and I curled up against him. "Is the light too bright? Do you need anything? Meds? Water?"

"Zayn, I'm fine," I looked up at him with a smile. He turned his head and pressed his lips to mine. It started off as a small kiss, but then I held onto the back of his neck as we kissed deeper. His hands traveled down my sides gently; I could tell he was not grabbing onto me because of my bruises. "You were right," I said breathily as we pulled away, "I have no clue how I'm going to be able to survive three weeks without sex."