Chapter 80

I felt a rush of energy hit me. I heard his footsteps and then he opened the door. He was staring straight at me as I lay down. He stared at me for a solid ten seconds before walking.

"Someone seems a little angry," I smirked at him and he walked over to me and jumped on top of me. His lips pressed into mine as he grabbed my face roughly.

"I'm not angry. I'm just sexually frustrated," He groaned and thrust his hips into mine. Energy flew though my body and I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen. I could feel the hardness between his legs and I knew he was in no mood to play.

"How was work?" I smirked and pushed him off of me a little.

"Long," He groaned. "Especially after you facetimed me..."

"Hmm, shall I give you another show?" I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"If you give me another show, I'll tie you down," He growled while holding my arms down. A rush ran through me at the thought of Zayn tying me down. That would be hot.

"Please do, daddy," I smirked and he closed his eyes before taking a deep breath.

"You're really testing my patience," He sighed before climbing off of me and walking away. My heart raced as he walked. I thought we were going to end up f.ucking on the couch. What the hell was he doing?

"Where are you going?" I questioned and he turned around with a smirk. I could see that he was starting to take off his clothes. His belt was unbuckled and his shirt was untucked and unbuttoned halfway.

"I'm going to change and then get something to eat," He smiled and then walked upstairs. I let out a loud sigh so that I was sure he heard me. He was in control now and I hated that. I was sad that nothing actually happened from our exchange. I had thought that he would end up pinning me down and making all my worries go away. But, no.

I made my way to the kitchen and sat on the counter. Zayn came back down with a white shirt and grey sweatpants on.

"What are you doing on the counter?" He smirked and walked over to me. His hands started fiddling with the buttons on the shirt and one by one he started to undo them.

"Just thought I'd wait for you..." I smirked as I watched him. His fingers went inside of the shirt and he immediately started playing with my nipples. I finished unbuttoning the shirt as he pinched them lightly. Excitement was building between my legs.

He moved his hands away and pulled the shirt off of me before standing back to look at me. "If you don't get over here and kiss me soon, I'm going to have to start touching myself."

He grinned before coming back over and pressing his lips to mine. He held my head to his as our lips attacked each other. "I told you I was going to eat something...I know what now." He said as his lips momentarily pulled away.

His hands grabbed my hips and he pulled me off of the counter. I stood on the ground and watched as he lowered himself. Before I knew it he was kneeling before me. I looked down and our eyes met as he left kisses down my stomach. "Right here?" I questioned as I looked at the wet marks on my lower stomach. Butterflies were flying around crazily in my stomach as I looked at him.

"Yes, baby. I can't wait," He groaned and started kissing over the lace of my underwear. His hands squeezed my bum tightly as he looked straight up at me. He took my hand and pulled me down to his level. He laid down and I straddled him.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. Our lips met and I was in heaven. His tongue worked in my mouth and he bit my lips lightly. He pulled back and then let my lips go with a big smile. He pushed my underwear off of me and I was bare on top of him in seconds.