Chapter 87

The minute I walked into the club my adrenaline was racing. I hadn't even had a drink yet but I felt like I had. Despite it being a weeknight, the club had a decent amount of people in it. I knew that by the time Zayn got here a lot more would be on the dance floor.

The music was so loud that I could feel the beat in my chest. I noticed a few eyes on me as I walked in, but instead of acknowledging them, I walked straight to the bar. "Two tequila shots, please." I smiled sweetly as the handsome bartender. He poured out the tequila and set it on the bar in front of me. I licked my thumb and coated the area with salt. The bartender put two lemon slices in a cup next to me and the turned to help another person.

I quickly sucked the salt off of my hand and then downed the tequila. It started burning almost instantly and a feeling of warmth took over my chest. I grabbed the lemon and sucked on the sour juice to chase down the tequila. I finished off the other shot a minute later.

As I sat and waited for the alcohol to take its full affect, I watched the people that were all dancing. It was weird to see how many different dancing styles there were and even to watch the people who were too 'cool' to dance. I was never too cool to dance.

Within five minutes I could already start to feel the effects of the tequila. I climbed off the barstool and made my way to the dance floor. It was more crowded now and I could see couple grinding on each other in every direction. The temperature immediately rose as I go onto the dance floor because of the amount of people.

A fast-paced and loud song came on and I felt my body start to move. Before I knew it, I had danced to at least five songs and my heart was racing. A big smile spread on my face as song I loved came on. I moved my hips back and forth as my fingers ran through my hair.

I let the music take over me and I closed my eyes. Passion filled my body as I danced and I didn't care who saw me. The beat pulled at my body and I found myself dancing uncontrollably.

I looked up and a tall man was standing in front of me dancing as well. He had a smile on his face as he watched me and I smiled back. I knew he probably wanted me to grind with him but that wasn't going to happen. I slowly pulled away from the man and started dancing by myself again.

A thin layer of sweat was already covering my body and my hair was sticking to my back. I didn't care about the sweat; it was bound to happen whether I liked it or not. I shouldn't worry about something so stupid and have it ruin my good time.

I could feel the eyes of lusty men and jealous women on me but I ignored them. It was my time to have fun and dance a little before Zayn got here. The song changed to a slower one that I didn't recognize so I got off the dance floor and went straight to the bar. "One mojito, please." I smiled and watched the bartender make my drink.

I downed it quickly before returning to the dance floor. I was surprised by how much more crowded it was this time. Sweaty bodies of women and men were bumping against me as I danced.

I looked up and away from the dance floor and smirked when I noticed a familiar, confused face. He was wearing the clothes I had set out for him, which made him look extremely delectable. He hadn't noticed me yet and I didn't want to go announce myself to him. He had to work for me.

I watched him as I danced in the crowd. He was looking around the club and started walking to the bar. I wasn't surprised that he hadn't seen me because there were a lot of tall people around me.

He looked so sexy as I stared at him. I knew all of the women were looking at him and wishing they were with him instead of their current partner. I was pretty sure a bunch of guys were looking at him because they could tell their girlfriends were looking at him.