Chapter 90

"A surprise?" I repeated. "What kind of surprise?" I sat up and smirked at him.

"Stay here," He smiled and walked away from me. He came back a minute later with two white boxes. One of them had a huge red ribbon wrapped around it. They were both big but not too big. I was giddy with excitement as I watched him walk over. "Go into the bathroom upstairs and get changed. I want to see how it looks."

"Okay!" I squealed and grabbed the boxes before running up the stairs. I shut the bathroom door the minute I entered and opened the package without the ribbon. I ripped off the white paper and then opened the box to find two black, Louboutin stilettos. I gasped and gently picked them up.

They were absolutely stunning. I could not believe that I was holding them in my hands as I looked at them. "Zayn! This is too much." I couldn't contain my smile as I spoke. These shoes are really expensive and Zayn had bought them for me for no reason.

I heard his chuckle from the other side of the door and opened it slowly to see him sitting in the chair across the room. "I think they'll look great with the outfit I bought you..."

"Zayn..." I sighed. He was spending way too much money on me and I didn't need this.

"I can promise you that I barely spent any money on your outfit," He smiled. He had a glint in his eyes that told me that he was excited. "Put it on. I want a fashion show."

I giggled and shut the door before pulling the red ribbon off, ripping the white paper off, and opening the box. I sifted through the white paper inside and was surprised to find nothing. "Zayn, I think you forgot the outfit..." I commented.

"I didn't, my dear." I heard his smug voice on the other side of the door. It took me a while to figure out what he wanted me to do with the empty box.

"Zayn!" I screeched when I realized that he wanted me to walk out naked in the heels he had bought me. My cheeks were red as I imagined that scenario that would go down.

"C'mon, babe. You promised me a fashion show..." He chuckled and I opened the door.

"Do I have to?" I groaned.

"If you really don't want to, I won't make you. But I just can't stop thinking about how sexy you'll look," He groaned and sighed before I slammed the door shut. I slowly pulled all of my clothes off and put the heels on. They made me a solid four inches taller and made my legs look absolutely amazing.

I sighed and looked at myself. For some reason, I didn't feel pretty. I grabbed the ribbon that had been on the package and wrapped it perfectly around my waist. I fixed my hair a little and then opened the door quickly to reveal myself to Zayn.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw me. I did a funny pose before slowly making my way over to him. "Come to daddy..." He groaned as he watched me. He leaned forward in the chair when I got closer and looked up at me when I was in front of him. "Can I take the ribbon off?"

"With your mouth only," I giggled and watched as he stared up at me with a big smile. He leaned forward and brushed his lips against my upper, inner thigh before moving them higher slowly. He moved them over my hipbone and then slower pulled one side of the ribbon out. He moved his lips over my bellybutton and slowly went down.

He licked between my legs softly which elicited a soft moan from me. He quickly moved his lips to the other side of the ribbon and pulled it off all together. He held my hips softly and pushed the rest of the ribbon off.

"F.uck, you're gorgeous," He sighed as he looked up at me. He leaned forward more and pulled me between his legs. His lips gently kissed my stomach over and over as his hands rested on my thighs.