Chapter 97

He cupped my face and kissed me harder than before. He picked me up and carried me over to the mattress on the ground. He let me down softly and slowly climbed on top of me.

"Time to christen the house," I smirked in between kisses and he chuckled as he began kissing my neck. He leaned me up, unzipped my dress, and pulled it over my head gently. He tossed it on the ground and then looked down at me in my white underwear.

"So beautiful," He smiled and leaned down to continue kissing me. His hands traveled up and down my body slowly, squeezing and massaging as they went. I moaned softly when his hand squeezed my breast and I heard him chuckle softly.

His lips found mine again and he held me close to his body as we kissed. "I love you," He whispered softly in between kisses.

"I love you more," I smiled and rolled on top of him. I sat up and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"That's quite impossible, darling," Zayn smiled as his eyes scanned my body. When I finished with his shirt, I traced my hands down his chest and stomach slowly. I reached for the buckle but Zayn flipped me over and was on top of me in a second. "Not too fast, sweetheart." He smiled before kissing me again.

Butterflies rose in my stomach with each kiss. I could feel the heat and tension rising between us as we kissed. I slowly got his shirt off of him and smiled when I saw his naked torso and tattoos. He reached behind my back and unclasped my bra before throwing it with my dress. His lips didn't leave mine as his hands massage my breasts and pinched my nipples.

I moaned a few times in his mouth which he bit my lip each time making me moan louder. He lowered his lips slowly and kissed my chest and stomach. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he sucked on my nipples. I gasped every so often at the waves of pleasure that would spill over me.

He moved away from my chest and slowly stood up. He started unbuckling his pants but I leaned forward and stopped him. I pulled his pants down and he stepped out of them slowly. "Already hard?"

"I've been hard since the minute you kissed me," He smirked as I trailed kissed down his stomach while looking at him. "Mm...Ava..." He moaned lightly and closed his eyes. I pulled his boxers down and he stepped out of them. "Work your magic, baby." He whispered as his hand rested on the back of my head.

I slowly licked his tip while the rest of my hand moved over his length. I squeezed at certain parts and watched as he winced lightly. I stuck his tip in my mouth while my tongue whirled around, making him go crazy. I suddenly forced his c.ock on my mouth which he grabbed my hair tightly in his fingers for.

He thrusted his hips softly into my mouth and I whirled my tongue around his length. "F.uck, baby." He breathed softly after a minute of his thrusting. He pulled back slowly, out of breath, and with lust in his eyes. "I didn't want to come..." He smirked and laid me back down on the bed.

He pulled my thong off and tossed it aside. His hands trailed down my body and two fingers entered me slowly. He held my legs open with his body but I desperately wanted to close them. His fingers felt so good between my legs that I wanted to explode.

"Yes, Zayn. Yes!" I moaned louder than normal and tossed my head back. His lips started kissing my neck and lips softly.

He pulled his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth as he winked at me. "Delicious as usual, babe. How do you taste so damn good?"

"You don't taste so bad yourself," I smirked and he smiled before kissing me again. I reached my hand down and slowly guided his c.ock into me. We both let out soft groans with the first few thrusts. His arms were wrapped around me and mine were around him as he thrusted into me at a hard but slow pace.