Chapter 29

"What?" He said with his body still turned from me. I stared at his back as he stood away from me. My heart raced as I looked at him. All I could hear was the thumping of my own heart in my ears. His body was tense as he waited.

"I love you." I said more confidently this time. I didn't stutter this time either. My heart pounded in my chest. I couldn't explain how nervous I felt. It was probably the most nervous I had ever been.

What if he turned me down? What if he was mad that I had waited so long? What if he decided that he didn't really love me?

"Say it louder," He said softly his head cocked to the side. I could now see a little less than half of his face as he stood there. I couldn't read his face. I desperately tried too, but it was no use.

It was even worse that I couldn't understand his voice. He said it in a monotone so I had no clue whether he was upset with me or ecstatic.

Maybe I was just overthinking things. I mean, he did just say that he loved me too. Why would he be mad?

"I love you, Zayn Malik. I'm in love with you," I bit my lip as I said the words that I swore would never leave my mouth. They didn't feel as tainted as I thought they would when they finally came out of my mouth. It felt unnatural though and I would probably have to get used to it.

Zayn slowly turned around and I saw that there was a big smile on his face. He quickly walked over to me and soon his lips were on mine. My hands tangled in his hair as we kissed. My breath was taken away.

My body ached for his as his hands gripped my body and pulled me closer. My chest was rising and falling more quickly than before as my heart sped up.

I felt as if a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I never had to worry about making Zayn feel bad because I couldn't say it back to him.

"Make love to me," Zayn moaned against my mouth. The words surprised me. Make love. I had never 'made love' to anyone before. Would it be different than what we had done before?

"Zayn, your stitches," I gasped as he kissed my neck. His soft lips worked their magic and soon my knees felt like jello. Damn, he knew how to make me weak. If he wasn't holding onto me, I might have fallen down. His lips pressed soft kisses up my neck and to my cheeks. My body felt like I was on fire. His touch burned my skin and left goosebumps in their wake.

"I don't care anymore," He moaned and kissed my lips again. "Let me make love to you." He begged for the second time. His lips trailed down my neck slowly. His hot breath on my neck made my hair stand on end as he kissed harder.

"Zayn," I moaned as he started sucking and biting on neck. I couldn't resist him. I was throbbing for him and I could feel the dampness between my legs. "Make love to me." Zayn slowly lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was slightly worried about his stitches but he didn't seem to be in pain so I ignored it. He slowly walked up the steps, his lips not leaving mine. When we made it to his room, his hands traveled all over my body. I got goose bumps where his hands touched my skin.

His warm hands ran under my shirt and up my back slowly. "Your skin is so damn smooth..." He groaned.

He placed me down on the bed and lay between my legs. "I love you." He said as he kissed my lips over and over. With each kiss I became more and more infatuated with him.

"I love you," I moaned when he started kissing my lower chest. He slowly took off my shirt and his eyes raked over my body. I tugged at his shirt and he tugged it over his head, revealing his many tattoos. He leaned back down and his lips found mine. He grabbed my chest and squeezed my breasts. "Zayn." I moaned when his fingers pinched my nipples softly. He pulled my bra off and attacked my nipples with his lips. He bit the pink nub and pulled back softly.