Chapter 86

I woke up the next morning in Zayn's arms with the sound of an alarm blaring in my ears. I snuggled my head into his chest as he turned it off and then slowly rolled on top of me.

He kissed me softly before smiling down at me. "Good morning, beautiful..." He sighed before kissing me again.

"Do you have to go to work?" I whined and caressed his face. He needed to shave the stubble that was beginning to show. Although it made him look sexy, it wouldn't feel too good between my legs.

"Do you have to be so tempting?" He chuckled before kissing me again. He climbed out of bed with a smile and walked into the bathroom. I continued lying in bed because I really didn't want to get out. It was just too comfy and maybe the temptation of me in bed would convince Zayn to skip work.

He came out a few minutes later and he already looked more awake. I watched him as he made his way to the closet and started getting dressed in his uniform. "Please, baby..." I whined again and sat up in bed. He turned around as zipped up his pants and walked over to me.

I grabbed him face and pulled him on top of me before he knew what was going on. My lips were pushed to his as he smiled. My hands wound through his hair and I tugged tightly. He groaned lightly in my mouth before pulling away. "I really can't skip work today, babe. I'm already going in for a guy who hurt his back." He explained and I frowned.

"Will I have to facetime you again?" I threatened with a smirk. He chuckled and got off of me.

"I won't answer this time, sweetie," He smirked and then continued getting dressed. I huffed before climbing out of bed and getting dressed as well. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a flowy top that looked cute as well. I was in the mood to wear something comfortable but it was probably too hot to wear sweatpants.

I walked downstairs and saw Zayn pouring himself a cup of coffee. I reached over and picked it up when he finished pouring and took a big gulp. The caffeine hit my body instantly and I smiled up at him.

"You know, some of us need coffee to do our jobs..." He chuckled and took the coffee back from me.

"I'm going shopping so I need the caffeine as well," I retorted and started digging through the cabinets for cereal. I found something that I liked and poured myself a big bowl of it.

"Where do you think you'll be shopping today?" Zayn asked as he sipped his coffee.

"Um, probably just the mall," I shrugged and went to the refrigerator to get milk. I doused my cereal and then started eating it immediately. "Do you need anything while I'm there?"

"No, I'm good, thanks." He smiled before finishing off his coffee and kissing me quickly. "See you after work, babe." He put his phone in his pocket and walked out as I finished off my cereal.

A few minutes after he left, I cleaned up the dishes and then started cleaning around the house. It would be a nice surprise for him to come home to a house that was a little neater than normal. I had the time, so why not?

Once I finished, I made my way to my car and started driving to the mall. As usual, I got stuck in about a half-an-hour's worth of traffic because it was when everyone was going to work. Normally I would have turned around, but I really needed my graduation dress soon and this place was the closest to go.

By the time I found a parking spot, my 20 minute journey had turned into just over an hour long one. Needless to say, my temper was short when I got to the mall. I wanted to get in and then get out soon. I didn't want to get stuck in any rush hour traffic.

It took me three stores to finally find some dresses that would appropriate to wear. I wasn't about to go to my graduation with a dress that my ass would hang out of. I wanted to be classier than that but still show some skin. Most stores only had dresses that were good for clubbing, which were definitely not good for my purposes.