Chapter 39

AN: So I reached 3.5k reads which is amazing and I never thought I would ever get this many reads!!! AHHHH as a thank you I decided to upload another chapter for you guys as a sort of treat!!! Enoy....

Mid-kiss we heard a loud beep and Zayn pulled away. He looked to the side and I started kissing his tanned neck. "I need to put the brownies in." He chuckled against my lips before pulling away. He quickly put the brownies in the oven before turning back to me. "I have an idea. Stay here!" He said before sprinting away.

I waited for a few minutes before Zayn came back down and tugged my hand to follow him. He led me upstairs and into the bathroom where there was a bath with lots of bubbles. "Zayn..." I smiled and squeezed his hand. He reached over and slowly started undressing me. When he finished, he took my hands and let me slowly undress him. He kissed me softly before we walked over to the bath. His hand found mine and he helped me into the bathtub. He climbed in after me and we sat across each other with smiles on our faces.

"This is the first time I've ever had a bath with someone," I said sheepishly.

"Same here," Zayn blushed and took my hand before pulling me closer to him. His lips found mine and I was in pure bliss. His arms wrapped around my body and pulled me closer. The water warmed me and I found myself getting warmer with each second.

I pulled away slowly and then gave him a big smile. "How do my bruises look?"

"Eh," He shrugged and his fingers traced a few of the bruises. My heart rate increased with his touch and I found myself blushing. "Turn around so I can give you a back massage..." I smiled and spun around. A second later I felt his strong hands softly rubbing my sore muscles. "Your back looks okay. The bruises are turning green."

"Ew," I cringed and let him continue rubbing my back. I felt his fingers running through my hair and I closed my eyes. It was such a simple gesture but it was something that I loved. He went back to massaging my back and then slowly pulled my back to his chest.

I rested on his chest with a small smile as he kissed my head repeatedly. "I love you." He said softly and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too," I looked at up him and kissed his jaw lightly. "Hmm...I'm excited to have the brownies."

"Me too," He chuckled and his fingers started loosely trailing up my side. He spun me around and soon his lips found mine. His hands trailed down my spine as he pulled me closer.

"Damn, Zayn," I gasped as he started kissing my neck. "You can't tease me." I giggled and pulled away. I picked up some of the bubbles and put them on Zayn's cheeks. "You look like an old man." Zayn's eyes crinkled and he put some bubbles on my head.

"You have a white hat," He said before dunking his head under the water. He came up and slicked his hair back. I shouldn't have done that because now he looked even sexier than normal. The water dripped off of his face and landed on his bare chest. "Why are you staring at me like that?" He chuckled after I dunked my own head.

"Because I want to f.uck you so much right now," I sighed and stared at him.

"We can't, sweetheart."

"Baby," I whined and moved closer to him. "F.uck me, please."

"Ava," Zayn groaned.

"I'm begging you," I moaned and touched my lips to his. He kissed me sweetly before pushing me away lightly. "One orgasm won't hurt."

"You won't want just one," He shook his head with a smirk. He was right. I would want at least two. "I promise you that we will make love, just not today."