Chapter 69

"It was so nice to see you again, dearie!" Wilma wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug. She was one of those women who gave the best hugs. She wasn't too thin or too fat but was just perfect and because of that gave hugs that made you feel like you were going to be okay.

"It was nice to see you too!" I smiled. She was such a sweetheart and always put everyone else before her. I was so glad Zayn had started doing this years before because he had helped out so many people. I could tell that she had a kind soul. Wilma was called by someone and smiled at us before walking away.

"Ready to go?" Zayn asked and I nodded as he took my hand. We walked outside of the building and out to the car where Zayn opened my door and I got in. He slapped my bum on the way in and I giggled before he shut the door and climbed in on his side. He pulled out of the parking lot and drove off. There was a long drive ahead of us and I was tempted to fall asleep. "I'm so glad you had a lot of fun today."

"I love going there with you," I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. I didn't want to have to wake up alone or spend my morning alone. "Do you really have to go to work at 5?"

"Sadly, yes," He frowned. I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"But I want to cuddle," I frowned back and wrapped my arms around one of his arms.

"I'm sorry, baby," He kissed my head softly before returning his eyes to the road.

"And then we could've made love..." I sighed.

"Now you're making me want to call in sick," He chuckled.

"Maybe you should..." I smiled and kissed his neck softly.

"You're distracting me, sweetheart," He said and I smiled before kissing his neck again. I leaned back and sat up in my own seat.

"So I was thinking of taking some more pictures for you tomorrow morning," I smirked and he turned his head to look at me. "Maybe in some lingerie...maybe naked. I'm not sure yet."

"You're such a tease," He rolled his eyes and I moved back over to his side of the car. I started kissing his neck softly over and over again. I reached down and grabbed his crotch. "Babe..." Zayn hissed but I kept going. I squeezed my hand lightly and slowly unbuttoned his jeans. "What are you doing?"

"Have you ever had road head?" I smirked against his skin.

"Ava..." He warned as I unzipped his jeans. "You can't do this. It's not safe." I knew he wanted to give in. He would eventually.

"Okay then, you can drive home with a hard cock," I smirked and stuck my hands in his jeans. I pulled them down to his knees and smiled when I saw the outline of his cock. I palmed his length and he moaned quietly. "You like that, big boy?" It felt as if the car had heated up to 100 degrees.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He groaned. I moved my lips closer to his ear before whispering.

"I want to suck daddy's cock," I bit his earlobe and squeezed his length at the same time.

"F.ucking hell, Ava," He groaned but didn't protest as I lowered his boxers down. "Someone's going to see." He warned but I shook my head.

"It's nighttime and your windows are blacked out," I stated and looked down at his cock. I started pumping his length slowly and I could hear his breathing change. "Does that feel good?" I sucked on the skin on his neck and made sure to leave hickeys.

"Yes, babygirl. Very good," He moaned. I ran my finger over his tip to collect the precum which I then swallowed. I bent down and lowered my mouth over his length. My tongue swirled around his tip and I felt his hand holding my hair tightly.