Chapter 10

I started up with my work and finished two worksheets. I had both of the worksheets so it was easy for me but these ones took a little bit longer, only a little bit though. I realized that I should probably brush my teeth, so I walked upstairs and grabbed my stuff. I knocked on the bathroom door and Zayn opened it dressed in a towel.

My eyes scanned his body as he stood before me. His towel was resting loosely on his body and I could see his happy trail and the veins leading to his cock. His body was a little wet so he seemed to be glistening in the minimal light. I wanted to reached out and run my hand down his stomach.

“Can I brush my teeth?” I smiled. He nodded and let me walk past him. I stared at his body and saw him wink at me. I blushed and started brushing my teeth.

I saw Zayn come behind me in the mirror and his arms wrapped around me, “I would have waited for you if I had known you were coming up. We could have showered together…” I got a warm feeling in my stomach as he pressed his body against mine.

I rolled my eyes at him as he kissed my shoulder softly. He walked out of the room to get dressed and I finished brushing my teeth. I washed my face as well and then walked out to Zayn’s bedroom.

The bed had been made and Zayn was putting the pillows on the bed. I stared at his clothes; I hadn’t seen in him anything else besides sweats and his uniform. He was wearing black jeans and a flannel shirt.

“Why are you staring?” He chuckled as he put the last pillow on the bed.

“One, because I’ve never seen you wearing actual clothes before,” I said walking over to him. “And two, I’m wondering why you made the bed even though you knew we were going to mess it up later…”

“Hmm,” He said coming close to my ear. “Well we didn’t necessarily need to f.uck on the bed. I was thinking more of the floor, or the kitchen table, or maybe even the shower.” He traced my collarbones with his fingers.

This was the most actually intimate I had ever gotten with someone. I had never told anyone about my trouble at home or cried in front of them. I had never seen someone look at me like he did. It scared me. It really did. I pulled away and smiled at him, “I need to do school work.” Normally, I would be up for the sex or say some sarcastic comment. But I had changed a little since meeting him. He frowned but let me walk past him.

What was I thinking? I had the hottest guy ever basically telling me he wanted to f.uck me all over his house and I just told him I had schoolwork?! Jesus, I’m an idiot.

I walked down to his kitchen and set up my work. I was prepared to finish it all today. But I probably wouldn’t. Half an hour into my working, Zayn walked in and smiled at me, “I’m going to go play some xbox, I’ll be in the den.”

“Okay,” I smiled and he kissed me on the cheek. My cheeks flushed and goosebumps ran down my arm.

What the hell was this? Why was I blushing when he kissed me? Why was my heart racing when I saw him? What is going on? I put my head down and continued working on. By the time I was halfway done, the work was much harder and I could feel my hand starting to cramp. Lovely, I would have carpal tunnel by the time I was finished. I got up and walked over to the living room. I saw on the clock that it was nearly 4. How the hell did I spend four hours on school work?”

“Zayn…” I said quietly. He paused his game and stood up with a big smile. My heart warmed as I looked at him. He looked so content.

“Did you finish?”

“No, I’m halfway through,” I smiled and he walked over to me. He kissed my forehead. “Why are you doing this?” I didn’t understand what his motive was. He already got me to sleep with him twice.