Chapter 34

I moaned softly in their ears, loud enough for them to hear it but quiet enough so that Nicole couldn't hear it. They kept quiet as they continued to please me. I must have known them from school or they wouldn't have just started feeling a random girl up. I was dripping with each stroke made up and down my center. The ecstasy intensified everything. Every touch felt amazing. Every sound was louder and I couldn't help but smile.

We pulled up at the house and I could hear the music blaring. I giggled and pushed the boys off before running into the house. There were definitely hotter guys in there. A bunch of people were already in the house and I immediately spotted Mark.

He looked so damn hot. His body was so toned and he looked absolutely amazing. His hair was gelled perfectly and he looked like a sex god.

I ran over to him and attached my lips to his. He pulled away suddenly and then saw it was me. "I knew you'd come around, naughty girl." He grabbed my hips and pushed his lips to mine. His tongue explored my mouth and my heart raced as we kissed.

"Let's go to your room," I smiled up at him and tugged at his hand. He grabbed us each a beer and we downed them before sloppily kissing. His lips tasted like heaven and I couldn't imagine a better feeling. He followed me as we raced up the stairs, me stumbling a little bit. His hands groped my butt and I turned around and smiled at him.

My dress was raised a bit giving not only Mark, but everyone below us, a view of my butt. At least I was wearing underwear this time. Was I wearing underwear?

I knew the way to Mark's room from several parties that I had been to at his house. He opened the door and I pushed him against the wall with a laugh. He shut the door behind me and flicked on a dull light. "Are you being dominant this time?" He chuckled as I felt my hands up his abs. Damn, they had gotten even bigger. He had the most amazing abs in the town.

"I'm gonna suck your cock, that's what," I smiled and lifted his shirt off quickly. He grabbed my head and pulled me closer to him. I ran my fingers through his dark hair and then trailed my hands down his stomach. I stopped at his jeans and tugged them down a little.

I could see the veins that led down to his length. The trail of hair also signaled me that I was getting closer to what I wanted.

"I'm so wet for you," I moaned in his ear and he grabbed my hips tightly. He pulled me against his chest and started grinding his cock between my legs.

"You like that, sexy?" Mark groaned and started thrusting softly. Although we were both clothed, the pleasure I had was unreal.

I could already feel his hardness through his jeans so I spent no time pulling everything down. I kissed down his stomach as my hand found his length and began stroking. I licked his stomach slowly and tortuously while my hand did the dirty work. "F.uck me, Ava." Mark moaned as I squeezed his length. His manhood throbbed in his hand for me. The familiar sound of Mark moaning my name had me dripping for him.

"Someone's excited to see me," I giggled and got down on my knees. I looked up at him and his eyes were filled with lust. I licked the tip of his head softly and he shut his eyes in pleasure. He grabbed my head roughly and forced his length down my throat. He started thrusting into my mouth as he moaned. I was a little surprised at how sudden he was, but I continued sucking him off nonetheless.

His length slid down my throat and then back up. "Yes, Ava. You're so f.ucking hot." He grunted as he fucked my mouth. My tongue swirled on his veiny length

He thrusted roughly only pausing for a split second for me to breath. His sweaty hands grabbed at my hair as he jerked himself off with my mouth. I knew he was close by the way small gasps came out of his mouth.