Chapter 49

"Spank me," I gasped and he stopped in his tracks with a devilish smile.

"Do you want me to spank you?" He cocked his head to the side and started walking back. My heart rate spiked as he neared me with each step.

"Yes, spank me. I want you to spank me. I deserve to be punished," I looked up at him and his eyes were sparkling.

"Get on all fours and face away from me," He demanded and I did as he said. I suddenly felt his hands on my bum gently. "Your ass if magnificent." I heard him say from behind me as he squeezed it harshly. Suddenly his hand was gone and then he slapped my cheek.

I gasped at the new feeling. It stung but oddly enough I liked it. His hand moved away and he spanked my rear again. This time I couldn't help but call out his name.

"Two more times, baby girl," He moaned before spanking me again. The stinging intensified with each slap but it didn't hurt in the way I expected it to. With the one final slap, I bit my lip and drew a little blood to stop myself from yelling his name. "Fuck, stay right like that." He groaned as his hands caressed my red cheeks. "You have my handprint on your bum."

I felt his fingers between my legs and a deep chuckled erupt from his throat. I moaned quietly as he teased me with his fingers. "You're always so damn wet for me, baby girl. Do you want me to take you like this?"

"Yes, please," I begged before he slammed himself inside of me. "F.uck!" I yelled as he kept the fast and hard rhythm up. One of his hands rested on my hip while the other went between my legs and started playing with my clit. I moaned his name as the sound of our skin slapping intensified.

He started pressing harder and faster into me. "Holy f.uck..." Zayn moaned under his breath. I started meeting my hips to meet his and I felt his finger nails dig into my hips. Swears tumbled from Zayn's lips as he neared his high like I was. His fingers pinched my clit tightly and I found myself yelling Zayn's name.

He thrusted lazily two more times before he came inside of me. I collapsed on the bed in a mess as I tried to regain my composure. Zayn collapsed beside me with a big smile on his face. "I love you," He moaned and kissed my lips lazily.

"F.uck, Zayn. That was so hot," I said when I finally was able to catch my breath.

"Mm," Zayn agreed and rolled onto his back. He kissed me sweetly and then stood up. He started picking up his clothes and putting them on.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I watched him. He pulled his boxers on and started pulling up his pants.

"We have a wedding to get back to, my dear," He smirked at me as he buttoned them.

"Zayn..." I groaned and sat up on the bed. "Do we have to go?" I really wanted to lay there with Zayn and just cuddle, but apparently he had other ideas.

"You never got your dance," He smiled, his attention focused on buttoning his shirt.

"I did," I said and walked over to him. I reached up and ran my fingers through his messy hair. "C'mon, would you rather go to a wedding or stay back here and have sex with me?"

He looked up with a big smile when he finished buttoning his shirt, "I think we both know what I'd rather do, but I need to say goodbye to my family first and we need to dance. Get dressed, gorgeous." I groaned but started putting on my underwear and then bra. "Dammit, you look so hot with those heels on."

"They are absolutely killing me feet though..." I groaned and grabbed my dress from the floor. I pulled it up my body and then felt Zayn's hands on my sides so he could zipper up my dress.