Chapter 13

"Not today," He smiled and grabbed a condom out of the drawer. His fingers pulled away from me and pulled the condom on quickly. He climbed over me and I felt his length go inside of me. I gasped and grabbed at his back. "I'm gonna make you scream." He threatened and started rocking his hips into mine.

"F.uck!" I screamed with the first thrust. He was going hard. I had never felt anything like it before. He held himself above me and his face watched mine as I felt ultimate pleasure.

I wrapped my legs around him as he thrusted faster and I started moaning loudly. "Ava," Zayn moaned as he thrusted. With each slap of skin, Zayn let out little moans. I felt the pleasure mounting inside of me as we f.ucked. I started moaning louder and digging my fingers into his back to try to stifle my moans. Finally I screamed his name before my orgasm took over. Zayn continued thrusting sloppily as my orgasm rode out and then he came inside me.

"Uncuff me," I gasped as Zayn collapsed on me. He lazily reached up and grabbed the key. When he uncuffed me I noticed that there was a red mark around my wrist, but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as our hearts raced.

He tenderly kissed my neck as I gasped for air. With each inhale, I slowly came to my senses. Sweat covered our bodies as he held me. He rolled so that he was underneath me and I wrapped my arms around him. His fingers trailed up and down my spine slowly and he played with my damp hair. I felt him pull the covers over us as we laid there. Soon, we were both warm and sleepy from what had just happened.

I looked up at him with a big smile and giggled. He chuckled and then kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced as we kissed and then we pulled away breathless again.

"We're all sticky," I smiled as our skin stuck together from sweat.

"How about..." He kissed my forehead, "we go take a shower," he kissed my nose, "and then I make us dinner?"

"Sounds like a plan," I smiled and he kissed my lips. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. His arms flexed as he carried me and I smiled up at him. He turned the water on and waited for it to heat up. He took off his condom and then got under the water.

He pulled me in with him and kissed me softly. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me harder. He pulled away suddenly and started shampooing my hair. I giggled and did the same to him. I put his hair in a Mohawk and laughed loudly.

"What?" He chuckled.          

"You have a Mohawk," I smiled and kissed him softly. He looked extremely sexy with a Mohawk, then again he could probably be bald and still be a sex god.

"Your hair is too long to put into a Mohawk," He frowned and then started rinsing his hair off. He pulled me under the water stream with him and pressed his lips to mine.

My heart raced as he ran his fingers through my hair and rinsed out the soap. I grabbed the soap and started washing his body. I ran my fingers over his muscles and tattoos and he had a lazy smile on his face. He looked down and saw that there was a red mark on my wrist from where the cuff was.

"I'm so sorry," He said and started kissing my wrist where the soreness was.

"Zayn," I smiled and moved my hand up to his face. "I liked it."

"You liked it?" He smirked at me. I nodded softly and he kissed me quickly before washing my body. He turned the water off and grabbed a towel for me. He wrapped it around my body and kissed my nose. I walked out of the shower and started drying off quickly.

Zayn took a towel as well and dried off. As I dried my hair, Zayn walked out of the room and came back with a pair of sweatpants on and a shirt in hand. He tossed me the shirt and I put it on. It was short on me and stopped right below my bum. I rolled my eyes. He probably did that on purpose. He squeezed my bum as I brushed my hair out and I swatted his hand away. "Go start dinner." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He walked out with a smile on his face and I went back to my hair.