Chapter 93

The next morning I woke up to the feeling of Zayn's lips going down my back. I giggled and then spun over to face him. "I'm too tired."

"You won't be tired in a few," He smiled and kissed below my belly button softly.

"Zayn," I sighed and pushed his head away. "I'm too stressed right now."

"This will help you destress," He smiled but I shook my head and sat up.

"I need to shower and then go to school," I leaned against the headboard and Zayn crawled up next to me.

"At least let me make you breakfast," He nuzzled his head against my neck and I nodded. He was too cute to say no to.

"I have to get in the shower! I don't want to be late!" I giggled and climbed out of bed quickly before running to the bathroom. I shut the door and stripped my clothes off before hopping in the cold shower. It was warm a second later and I started washing my body.

As I stood there, my nerves started kicking in again. My stomach felt weird and I knew that I was going to feel like I was about to vomit. I took a deep breath and continued showering. I shaved everything and then began washing my hair.

I jumped when I felt two hands on my hips and then I was spun around. Zayn lips were immediately on mine and in no time I was pressed against the shower wall. The cold tile hit my back and I pressed my body closer to Zayn's to try to escape it.

"Zayn," I moaned as he kissed my neck softly and his hands traveled down my stomach. "No..." He pulled away instantly and gave me a confused look.

"You don't need to stress, sweetheart..." He caressed my face and kissed me softly. The water was beating down on his body and he had to push his wet hair out of his face.

"I know I don't need to but I am," I sighed and rested my head against the tile. I knew I was wasting time talking with him, so I jumped under the stream of water and rinsed my hair out quickly before getting out of the shower. Zayn turned the water off and climbed out after me.

I dried my body off quickly and then walked to the closet where I pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I went downstairs where Zayn was standing in a towel and he handed me a plate with a big pancake on it. I ate it quickly and then kissed him goodbye before heading out the door.

* * *

We had gone over the processional at least ten times and yet some idiots couldn't get it right. What a surprise. All they had to do was keep the same distance between the person in front of them and not f.uck everything up.

I was sitting in the stands waiting for my name to be called so that I could walk up and get my diploma. It was hot and I could feel the sun on my back. All I wanted to be doing right now was sleeping. The last guy in the row before me walked to get his diploma so that was our clue to all stand up and get ready to walk.

I wasn't nervous about walking right now because it was just in front of my classmates, most of whom were idiots. There were a good amount of people in the row before me, but I was one of the first in the second row.

I walked, shook the principal's hand, and then walked back to my seat as my trial run. I didn't trip or anything but it was still in the back of my mind. I wouldn't be nervous once I had walked for real.

When everyone had finished walking and we were all sitting, the coordinator of the graduation began speaking to us. "So next, we are all going to proceed in a line around the football field until we have a big oval shape. The class officers will come to the center and we will all throw our caps. You will then process off and then you're free to go!" She walked over to the officers and had them start walking. She instructed that girl whose name was first in the alphabet to start walking.