Chapter 96

"You realize that this ketchup could ruin my dress?" I asked before I bit into my hamburger.

"Then take it off," He winked teasingly and took a bite of his own. I rolled my eyes and took another bite.

I was so happy that Zayn had asked if I wanted food because I was starving. The lunch I had made did not hold me over and the minute Zayn mentioned food, my hunger pangs started. Thank God, I got some food in me before we started this drive.

"You know it was one of my fantasies to have sex on a teacher's desk..." I smirked at him and he looked over with a big smile.

"I'm glad I could help you," He smirked. It was even better that it was on my least favorite teacher's desk.

"So...where are you taking me?" I asked for probably the millionth time. Zayn wasn't annoyed with my questioning; he would just laugh and say a surprise. I hated the idea of surprises. He probably went way overboard on something and I would feel like he spent too much money on me. "Thank you so much for bringing your family. It was a real treat." I sighed.

"They really love you, Ava," He smiled and rested his hand on my leg. "I really wished they could've stayed longer, but then I would've had to delay this surprise."

"Why?"

"It's a surprise!" He smiled sweetly and took some of my fries from between my legs.

"You sneaky bastard!" I yelled and swatted his hand away, but he got a good amount. "Those were mine!"

"I bought them," He winked and I let out a loud groan of annoyance.

"How much longer?" It felt like we had been driving forever. I just wanted to see my surprise. I wasn't one for patience.

"Umm...20 minutes," He smiled. Okay, so at least we were not that far away. I reached over and turned on the radio. We started singing along to some songs and I was dancing a little bit. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure," I smiled and turned the radio down so I could hear him better. He reached into the compartment by his door and pulled out a black, silk blindfold.

"Put this on," He smiled and handed it to me.

"Why?"

"Please?" He begged and I rolled my eyes. I wrapped the blindfold around my head and covered my eyes. What the hell was he trying to hide from me?

All I could see was black. No matter how hard I tried, everything was black. I didn't like not knowing what was coming even in the bedroom. This was only the second time in my life I had ever been blindfolded and both times were with Zayn. I trusted him the first time and I had the most amazing sex from it. I wondered if this would be the same...

I kind of hoped it would.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He said.

"I can't see," I stated.

"Just answer," He chuckled.

"Okay, four," I guessed.

"Good, now don't move it around," Zayn warned me and I giggled slightly. He was trying to be all stern but I just found the situation hysterical. How big was the surprise that he needed to blindfold me?

"Are you gonna murder me or something?" I joked.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do!" He laughed sarcastically. "That's your graduation present, looks like it's not a surprise anymore."

"Dammit!" I laughed. We drove for around ten more minutes I guessed and we just talked. Suddenly the car stopped and I heard Zayn get out. He shut the car door and then a few seconds later he opened mine. He unbuckled my seatbelt and then helped me out of the car.