225.

ZOLI POV

"Jade, Hunter come here!" I yelled. Alex just stood there. Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs and of course jade's face full of attitude.

"What?" She asked.

"Umm it's yes... and we are going out. You kids stay in this damn house. There's a nasty virus out here killing people! Stay in here! If I find out anyone went out... I'm beating ass" I warned.

Jade sighed "whatever!".

Squinting my eyes at Jade cause she's lucky I have to go out. Alex and I walked out the house and into the car. "Why do you have to drive?" I asked.

"Because you have road rage" Alex said.

"Rude..." I said.

He smiled and continued to drive. We pulled up to a popular hang out spot that these kids hang out at. We spotted nick sitting on the side just looking bored.

"Look at him! No damn mask and there's a virus out here. I tell you these kids are just nasty!" I said.

Alex laughed "well go get our guy".

Grabbing my Lysol and making sure my mask was on properly. I'll be damn a kid gives me a virus I'm trying to run from. Getting out the car I looked around before approaching him.

He looked at me but didn't recognize me "hey nick".

"Umm do I know you?" He asked.

"Yeah but first you don't have a mask?" I asked.

"Can't breathe with it" he answered.

Shaking my head "look umm I came to get you because Jade is devastated that she can't see you. And I don't want to hear her whine anymore. So I came to get you so you guys can hang out".

He smiled "really? That's cool".

Can't believe he bought that lie... "yeah but I need to spray you down before you get in the car with me". Before he could even answer I started spraying. Poor thing was coughing but it's killing the impending germs.

Finally after I was done we walked to the car. Opening the passenger side door he noticed Alex "who's that?".

"Where's my manners? I'm jade's dad. I had to drive because my wife here has road rage" he said.

"Oh okay" he said. He got in though. Putting on the child locks so he couldn't get out.

Alex looked at me like he couldn't believe they worked too. We drove around a bit and then went to a warehouse. Nick looked confused "where are we?".

"Oh I had to make a stop to pick up a dresser for hunter's room you know jade's little brother. But I'm not strong like that would you mind helping me?" I asked.

He nodded "yeah sure".

This was way easier than I anticipated...

Alex turned the car off and slowly got out after we entered the warehouse. When we entered the warehouse it was dark. I knew I had him. That's when I tarred him making his drop and pass out.

Wiping my hands with Clorox wipes... Alex looked at me "you're getting a little carried away with these cleaning products".

"Say what you want... I'm protected" I said.

Alex picked up nick and tied him to a chair. It's sad we had to do this. But I can't trust a family member of our enemy. You never know who's working against us.

An hour later nick awoke scared. I turned around in my seat filing my nails "oh looks who's awake!".

"Who are you people?!" He asked.

"That's not Important. But you already know how this will end" I said.

He started crying.

"Aww poor thing is scared" I joked.

"Look!!! I'm not like my uncle! I don't agree with what he does. Please! I'm not a killer by any means. I don't even like the sight of blood!" He pleaded.

"He's really scared... Aww" Alex joked.

"Please! I'm not a killer! I would never put anyone in harms way. It's not for me" he cried.

Tapping the file on the table "are you done?".

"Huh?" He asked.

"You're looking like a punk. Sitting here crying like a baby. Don't sell yourself to me. Cause I could care less about you. I do care about my daughter who's been having sex with you" I said.

He blinked at me "say what?".

"You heard me!" I said.

"I never had sex with Jade!" He said.

Turning to Alex who seemed surprised. No way! She said it was him. Jade wouldn't lie just to prove a point. Because if she did I'm going to kill her!.

"So you guys are together and you never had sex, correct?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Then who the hell did she have sex with?" I asked.

He started crying again "look I can't lie anymore... Jade and I aren't together. It's just a distraction. She's seeing my uncle. Apparently he's in love with her and vice versa!".

Without hesitation I pulled the trigger. A clear shot in his head. Alex eyes widened and his fist where clenched tight.