215.

ZOLI POV

Alex's mom and I went to get lunch. I must say she's been such a friend to me. Never mind we had our times when we were not so close. But now, she's been a great help. "Zoli I'm so happy you planned this".

"Well knowing you need to get out of the house" I joked. Taking her to favorite place it was a tea room. When she walked inside her eyes lit up "oh my goodness!".

"Knew you would love this" I smiled. We sat at the table I reserved. "This place is so beautiful" she said. The waiter came to our table. We both ordered the tea we wanted. "How are the Kids?" She asked.

"Let's see. Jade and Hunter are still going at each other. The twins... well they are something else. And Caleb is just a sweetheart" I said. She laughed "jade and hunter just love each other so much".

"Is that what you call it?" I joked.

We got our teas and just enjoyed it. It was making me happy she was enjoying herself. When we were done we walked back to the car. "Hey Zoli" a voice said.

"Oh my goodness! I haven't seen leo in so long" Alex's mother said. This wasn't the time for her to play catch up. Leo smiles walking up to us. "It's rude to not say hello back" he joked. I didn't say anything. Alex's mother smiled "Leo I didn't know you knew Zoli!".

"Yes ma'am! I know her through Alex" he said. Crossing my arms over my chest "wow look at the time we must go!".

"Yeah I wouldn't want to keep you two waiting. I just came over to say hello. Saw Zoli from afar. Can't miss that beauty from anywhere".

Shaking my head cause he was trying it. "Let's go!".

Alex's mom hugged Leo and got in the car. He gently grabbed my arm before I could get in. "You look very pretty today. Alex is one lucky man". Snatching my arm out of his grasp. I ignored him and went in the car. "Leo was always a nice man" she said.

Not responding to her. I started to drive. One thing about Alex's mom her music choices were horrendous. But I sucked it up and let her live. After dropping her off I went home. Alex was home already... wait? It's like one in the afternoon.

"You're home early" I said.

"Yeah I figured I'll just work from home today. How was the lunch date?" He turned to me.

"It was going good until we ran into Leo" I said. He put his papers down and stared at me "Leo?".

"Yup, he saw us and had to come say hello. Well he saw me specifically. I didn't say much to him. But your mom was playing catch up with him" I said.

"Did he touch you?". I nodded "he grabbed my arm to tell me how pretty I looked". Alex slammed his fist on the desk making me jump. "You know I don't like other men touching what's mine".

"Again I'm not a toy. I'm a human being. But I see Leo is going to be a nuisance" I said. The front door opened and slammed shut. Jade and Hunter had a half day. Peaking my head out I saw them looking grumpy. "We'll speak about this later" Alex said. Jade came in the den "I have this stupid essay to do. It's on marriages. Don't ask why. But I need to ask you two some questions".

She came in more and took a seat. I sat on the edge of his desk and he sat in his chair. "How old were you both when you first met?".

"I was nineteen... and dad here was I think twenty five" I said.

"Wow! Nineteen is young. Anyway... who asked who out?" She asked. I pointed to dad. "He was very persistent to get me to go out with him".

"I liked what I saw" he said.

"Ew, lets stay on the questions. How long before you popped the question?" Alex looked at me and grabbed my hand. "Mom was in her early twenties. I knew I wanted to spend my life and grow old with her".

"And he didn't like the male attention I was getting too" I said.

"How long have you guys been married?" She asked.

"Umm... what? About going on ten years?". Alex nodded "ten wonderful years and many more". Jade scribbled down what we said. "This should be easy to write. And last question... what's the secret to a successful marriage?".

"Trust" I said.

"Love and Communication" Alex said.

Jade smiled "you two are cute".

"Hold up? Was that miss jade complimenting her parents. Call the press!" I joked.

She covered her face with her notebook. "Stop!" She whined. I smiled and looked at Alex who was staring me down. His eyes definitely spoke a lot. "Jade are you done?" He asked.

"Yeah" she said.

"Can you let us have some privacy? We need to talk" Alex lied.

Jade raised her brow "no problem". She skipped out of the den. Alex got up and closed the door locking it. Just Incase either child comes barging in. "You know talking about our past got me all turned on". He loosened his tie. "I'm trying to speak to you about Leo" I whined.

He smiled "fuck Leo. He can't have what I have". He moved me over to the middle of his table. Spreading my legs open... feeling his tongue on my clit. I looked up and chanted "lord here we go".