213.

ZOLI POV

The house was quiet. All the kids were asleep and this was our perfect time to get some action in. After straddling Alex who was all smiles. "Oh I see someone's monthly friend is done".

"Aren't we paying close attention" I teased.

"Always sweetheart" he smiled.

Alex wasted no time getting inside me. It's like there was nothing in his way. "Now show me what you can do" he whispered. Slowly grinding my hip in small circles which always drove him crazy. "Jesus Zoli you'll make me cum quick tonight".

A soft knock at the door interrupted us. I put my head on his shoulder "every time". The knock became louder."We have to ask who it is" Alex said.

We stayed in position. "Who is it?". But no one said anything. I hopped off of Alex and opened the door but only half of me was exposed. "Yes Nahla how can I help you?".

"How did you know which one I was?" She asked.

"I'm your mom. That's how" I said.

She laughed "I can't sleep".

"Okay? Did you try counting sheep?" I asked.

She nodded "yeah it was going fine until one of the sheep didn't make it over the fence". Shaking my head only her. "So because the sheep didn't make it you can't sleep?".

"Yup!" She said. It has to be the girls. I never had this problem with hunter or Caleb. I'm starting to think they do this on purpose. "Wouldn't you feel better in your big girl bed?".

"No, I want to sleep with you guys!" She whined.

"Zoli just let her sleep in here before she starts crying!" Alex said.

I sighed "fine" opening the door wider so she can come in. She smiled and ran to the middle of the bed "your bed is so comfy".

"So is yours..." I mumbled.

"What mommy?" She asked.

"Nothing! Try and not sleep all crazy" I warned.

"That's Nia she sleeps like an animal!" She joked.

"Remember you are a twin. So I wouldn't jinx it" I said.

"Well let's go to bed! It's getting late" Alex said. I got inside and moved Nahla over some more. Girl just got into the bed and is trying to take over.

The next morning... I woke up to Nahla's elbow and when I looked.. seeing her foot right in Alex's face. That's what he gets. Slowly getting out the bed without waking neither of them. When Alex wakes up... he's going to see a foot!. Can't wait!.

While downstairs I heard a scream. Alex must've got the foot to his face. Laughing to myself while grabbing a bowl. Both jade and hunter joined me. "Mom you look rough" jade said.

"If anyone looks rough it's you jade" hunter said.

"Well your sister decided she wanted to sleep with your dad and I. But she was all over the bed". Nia came down all rested. "Where's Nahla?" She asked.

"In my bed. Why?" I asked.

"Because she's my twin" talk about Nahla here she comes yawning and stretching. "I slept good".

"At least someone did" I said. Alex came as well rubbing his eye. "Tired?".

"No I had someone's foot hit me in the face this morning" he eyed Nahla.

"Oops sorry daddy!" She said.

"I want you to remember that for when she comes knocking again to sleep with us" I said.

"Nope she sleeps in her own bed tonight. Daddy is injured now". Alex can be so extra sometimes. Caleb came down and hung onto hunter. Hunter was a great big brother to him. "So whomever has school let's get dressed!".

Jade grabbed her bag "our bus is outside".

"And I thought since having four legs you could run to school" hunter joked. As they both walked outside jade slapped hunter across the head. There's not a day these two don't go at it. The twins were finally dressed ready to go. Alex agreed to stay with Caleb until I got back.

"Seatbelts you two" I said. Hearing the clicking sound of the belt buckling. Turning on the car and cardi B press blared through the speakers. "Mommy daddy doesn't like her".

"Okay and?" I asked.

"He's going to be mad when he knows you are listening to her" Nia said.

"Girls... this is mommy's car. Not daddy's. So since you're in mommy's car we are listening to this" I said.

"Can't say we didn't warn you" they said unison. Continuing to rap along with the song. It was giving the energy I needed. Dropping off both of them to their classrooms. They were in the same class when they started but they were fighting a lot. The school thought it was a good idea to separate them. At first, it was a little hard but eventually they got used to it.

When I got back home Alex met me at the door. He was ready for work. But I had makeup for last night. Pushing him inside "where's Caleb?".

"He's in the living room watching Thomas the train" he said.

"Good" I pulled him into his den closing the door.

"Sweetheart! This is tempting but I can't. I have a meeting to get to" he said. Taking off his pants and pushing him into his chair. "Not until you fuck me first". Pulling off my pants.., I straddled him and just went to work. We didn't have much time to leave Caleb alone. The sex was sloppy, hot and quick. I wanted to scream out loud but I bit Alex's shoulder when he hit my spot.

We both released ourselves. Alex looked at his phone "shit I have to go" he helped me up pulling up his pants and buttoning it. Before he left he turned to me "next time you want to spontaneously fuck like that give me a heads up". I smiled and nodded.

Kids and all and we still have sex like rabbits!.