229.

ALEX POV

Zoli told me about Jade not being pregnant. I couldn't be happier. As a father it hurts me to know how brainwashed Jade is. I don't know how zoli and I didn't see this. Were we that distracted with life that we didn't see our daughter was getting preyed upon?.

Sitting here watching Leo home. I felt betrayed. You go after a fifteen year old?!. What I really wanted to do I couldn't at the moment. Seeing Leo walking outside to his car. I got out and approached him "you sick fuck!".

He turned around and smirked "well hello to you Alex! What brings you here?".

"My daughter you sick asshole!" I said.

He nodded "ah yes Jade! She's a beauty just like her mother!".

Shaking my head "she's fifteen! What the fuck is wrong with you?!".

He shrugged "nothing! She's a beautiful girl. Reminds me so much of zoli".

That's when it hit me "oh my god! You are fucking sick! You couldn't have my wife so you went for my daughter... disgusting!".

"What can I say? I'll take the daughter if I can't get the mother" he smiled.

Clenching my fist I swung. My fist hit his jaw sending to smashing into his car window "you disgusting piece of shit!".

He rubbed his jaw "wow Alex really? What the fuck?! Is it because she's your daughter or because as I'm in between her tiny legs I'm imagining zoli under me?".

I lost it.

I hovered over him and just went in with the punches. He needed to be stopped. Blacking out I just kept punching. That's when I took a rock and smashed it on his head over and over. Not caring blood and brain matter was splatting all over my face. He had to die. He crossed a boundary.

Jade may never come from this. It may steer her down a dangerous road. All because this man took advantage of a child.

When I came to I raised the rock to smash it again but I saw his head was beliberated. I got up slowly wiping and throwing the rock away. Out of breath and somewhat surprised I looked around and no one was in sight.

Now I have a dead body to clean up. Seeing a chainsaw in his open garage... I had no other choice.  I got to work.

Hours after chopping his body up in pieces I took the garbage bags and placed them in my car. Going back and wiping the crime scene clean. I got into my car and went two towns over to dump the bags.

Returning home... zoli turned to me but gasped.

"Trust me, I know" I said.

She ran to me "what did you do?".

"He's gone" I said.

"Alex..." she said.

"I had to sweetheart! He took what he did to Jade as a joke. He only did it because he couldn't have you. Since Jade is your twin it filled the void he had for you. He never wanted Jade. He wanted you" I said.

She covered her mouth "he's a sick fuck".

I nodded "he said something regarding Jade and I lost it".

She hugged me "Alex in the end you did the right thing".

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Now go shower and burn these clothes! Don't need the kids seeing you like this" she said.

Doing what she said. Afterwards I came downstairs to see Jade and Hunter around the table on their laptops. Kissing Jade on the head she looked up and smiled. She's so innocent.

Hunter in the other hand was sleeping while the teacher was online. Nudging him he jumped up "I'm not sleeping!".

Shaking my head "pay attention!".

The other three kids were in the living room just playing. I sighed and saw zoli in the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around her kissing her cheek. She smiled and continued cooking.

I'll do anything to protect my family. Anything. Even if I have to get blood on my hands.