226.

ZOLI POV

I must've zoned out because when I came to i was still holding the gun. Nicks dead body was just sitting there. Once he said his uncle and Jade were a thing... I lost it.  Now for Alex he's usually the calm one when it comes to the children.

"Sweetheart, give me the gun" he said.  Slowly handing him the gun "I blacked out".

"I could imagine after hearing that surprising news" he said.

Rubbing my hands together "now what? And let me just say I'm only asking you because I could go home and strangle Jade".

He smiled "look let's just get rid of this body and then we go home and figure out how to approach Jade with this new found information".

"How are you so calm?" I asked.

"You have no idea how I want to slap Jade and also kill this asshole" he said.

Helping Alex untie the body...but my mind was somewhere different. I was imagining all the ways I could beat Jade.  How did I let this slip under my watch? I wonder if Hunter knows anything.

Coming to I was in the car and Alec was driving. When the hell did we get in here?.

"Sweetheart you weren't much help this time" he said.

"You think Hunter knows?" I asked.

"Hunter? Big mouth? If he knew we would've known" Alex said.

"Are you sure? Maybe Hunter did his sister a favor and kept it from us. Or maybe she paid him to shut up" I said.

Making it back home the younger ones were running all through the house. Hunter was playing video games and Jade... well Jade was full blown attitude.

"Finally" she said.

"You guys go upstairs expect Jade" I said.

Hunter stood up but sat back down "if big paws is in trouble... I'm staying to watch".

Pointing up the stairs "go, now!".

He pouted "I always miss when she gets in trouble".

Making sure I heard their room doors close. All of them. "Hunter close your door!" I said.

"Aw man!" He whined. Hearing the click of his door being shut. I turned to Jade with a smile "how was your day?".

She raised her brow "what did I do now?".

I started walking around her just eyeing her up and down "you mean what haven't you done yet?".

"Huh? You're not making any sense" she said. Alex came to join us "okay what I miss?".

"What's going on?" Jade asked.

I slammed my fist on the wall "the day I had... I met up with someone... and well let's just say before submerging into water they let me know some valuable information... now Jade let me warn you I'm in no mood. So lying will only get you hurt".

She looked at her dad "I think it's time we admit her".

Alex shook his head "not the time".

"Jade let me ask you... is it true that you are seeing Leo?" I asked. Her facial expression said it all. She was caught and couldn't lie about it. She was trying to speak but knew nothing could help her.

"Jade honey you know the issues we have with this man... why?!" Alex asked.

"Nevermind he's like what ten years your senior? He's a pedophile! Let me call Chris Hanson to get this child molesting punk" I said.

"CAN YOU STOP?!" Jade yelled.

My head did a good three sixty turn... the exorcist ain't got nothing on me "who the fuck are you yelling at?".

She had tears streaming down her face "I love him".

"Love? Love?! You don't know or understand what love is! I don't give a damn what bullshit he's feeding you but it's not love!" I said.

"Dad please?!" She begged.

"Jade, this can't happen! It's not right by any means" Alex said.

"Dad weren't you a lot older than mom when you guys met? So I don't see a problem" Jade said.

"Correction I was over the age of eighteen! You are not! That's the difference. Leo could go to jail for rape! This is done. No more!" I said.

She gave me such a hateful look "you can't break us apart. We are bonded for life".

"Are you crazy?! You two will never see one another again" I warned.

"You can't stop me from seeing the father of my baby!" She said.

After that I saw black!