214.

ALEX POV

After my meeting I had two of my partners stayed behind

After my meeting I had two of my partners stayed behind. "That went well" one of them said. Checking my phone I seen a naughty text from Zoli. Smiling to myself just remembering what happened this morning.

"I can't believe Tom got caught cheating on his wife.
Now she's divorcing him and going after everything" the other said.

"Well Tom is dumb for getting caught" I looked up "what are you both talking about?" I asked.

"Tom is getting a divorce and his wife is going to take everything he's ever worked hard for. And her ass can sit at home and just bathe in the money".

"And why is this any of you twos business?" I asked.

"I mean think about it. Tom was cheating on his wife for a reason. The sex was lacking".

"I don't care about tom's life" I said.

"Would you ever cheat on your wife, Alex?".

"Nope! I can honestly say we don't have any issue in the sex department. Satisfaction is met every single time" I said. Both men had their mouths wide open. "Enough about my life. Let's go get lunch" I said.

I wasn't about to explain more about my marriage and our sex life. Not needing anymore drama or enemies coming our way. When we got to the little cantina I spotted Leo sitting there sipping on a drink. He cleared his throat "stranger".

"You two go on and find a table" I said. Both men did what I asked. Turning to Leo "why are you here?"

"It's a free country" he said.

"Haven't seen you since the event. What brings you back?" I asked.

"Nothing really. But I see you took out Nia and her sister... I must applaud you" he said.

"Can we not speak of this here?" I looked around to see if anyone heard him.

"Relax, no one can hear us speak with the loud music playing" he said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I'm just amazed the things you would do for your wife. You must really love her" he said.

"That's none of your business" I said.

"Is it not? I'm the reason you even knew what Nia was up to. I'm the reason both of you are still breathing" he said.

"Leo it's obvious you want something. So what is it?" I asked.

He took another sip of his drink before answering the question. "Well I figured as a thank you gift that I could have one night with your beautiful wife". I wanted to choke him but I was in public. "Not happening. Why would you even think I would allow that?! You must be dumb".

"It's what I want" he repeated.

"No" I said.

"It's not like we haven't shared woman before" he said.

"Zoli is different. It's not happening" I said.

"She must be excellent in bed that you don't want to share her with me" he smirked. I quickly grabbed his shirt pushing him against the bar "say that again. I dare you!".

"Okay, Okay... I see she's a sensitive subject for you" he said.

The bar worker stood to the side hoping we wouldn't fight and mess up his station. Letting Leo go I fixed myself. "Listen go away. Things have been going good lately. We don't need you coming here and causing problems. I took out three already. Don't be my fourth".

It was technically be four but hunter took the last one away from me. Ever since that night years ago he's been limited on his video games.

//

When I got home... the house was always filled with chatter or just feet running around. Caleb doesn't make that much noise. But those twins are loud. "Oh good you're home" Zoli smiled. She walked to me and gave me a kiss. But this kiss was a slow soft kiss. I already knew what she was trying to do.

"Guess who I saw today?" I said.

"Who?" She asked.

"Leo" I said. She raised her brow "Leo? What is he doing around here?".

"He wants me to give him thank you present" I said.

"For what?" She asked.

Jade and Hunter were arguing coming down the stairs. We both looked at them. "Mom can you tell rover here and she can't just come into my room without knocking. I'm a man now".

"Huh?" She asked.

"Rover here used her big paws to come into my room without knocking" he said.

"Hunter acts like he needs that much privacy" she said.

"Can you two settle this on your own? I'm trying to have a talk with mom" I asked.

"No we can't cause rover needs to clean her ears and listen" hunter said.

"Look jade knock from now on. Hunter is getting older and you don't want to end up walking in on something you'll regret seeing" Zoli said.

"Thank you mom!. See rover take notes" hunter said.

"One of these days I'm just going to smother him" jade said.

"Play nicely" I said. Both kids disappeared.

"Okay so continue" Zoli said.

"Anyway Leo wanted me to gift him you as a thank you gift" I said. Zoli laughed loudly... "Yeah okay".

"I'm serious" I said.

She laughed some more "stop playing with me". Standing there with a straight face so she knew I wasn't kidding. She stopped laughing slowly "is he crazy?!".

"Let's just say I was about to rough him up but we were in public. Didn't need anyone calling the cops" I said.

"Oh boy! I hope he doesn't try and be dumb. Cause I won't hesitate to shoot. And if hunter is around he's dead on sight" she said.

"Hopefully he doesn't try anything stupid. Just when things are going good something always has to come and mess it up" I said. Zoli kissed me again. "I can fix that for you. Follow me".