218.

ALEX POV

Zoli was rearranging things around. I stood there just watching her move the sofa and the tables. She didn't need my help either. I asked. Camilla was coming over today. That's why Zoli is annoyed.

"Sweetheart, can you relax?" I asked.

"No! Do you realize we invited the enemies niece into our home?" she asked.

"Yes, but he won't be here. Just her" I said.

"What if she's spying for him?" She asked.

"She's the same age as jade. Trust me she's not spying on anyone" I said.  She blinked at me twice before going back to moving the chairs. Shaking my head I left her there.

Hunter came down with his game "hey dad!" He turned around when he heard the loud movement of the chair "what is mom doing?".

"She's releasing stress" I said.

"Strange. So jade has a friend coming over?" He asked.

I nodded "yup and you are not to bother them".

Hunter put his hand on his chest "I'm offended. That you would assume that I would bother big paws her and friend".

"Hunter I know you. You can't help but bother jade" I said.

"But I wasn't going to. Let her be with her friend" he said. Squinting at hunter for a moment. "What?".

The door bell rang... knowing Zoli wasn't going to answer it. Hunter raced to the door "oh hello! You must be here to see big paws... oh I mean jade. Come on in".

Camilla laughed "thanks".

Hunter walked up to me "she's pretty".

"Don't even think about it" I warned.

"Two insults in one day. Dad you're killing me" he said. Camilla stood there not sure what to do. Zoli walked over dusting her hands off. "Welcome to our home Camilla. Jade is upstairs in her room".

Camilla smiled "oh great and thanks". Zoli just watched her closely as she went upstairs.

"Sweetheart can you stop?! She's a child" I said

"Children are very smart and sneaky" she said. Hearing jade coming back downstairs to it's Camilla. They walked to the kitchen laughing together. Zoli stopped talking and watched them.

"So Camilla... where are you from?" Zoli asked.

"I'm from Miami. But I moved here when my parents died. My uncle took me in" she said.

"I'm sorry to hear that" I said.

"Uh Huh! So nice of your uncle to take you in" Zoli said.

"Yeah she's the best uncle in the world. If I didn't have him who knows where I would be" Camilla said.

"Alex get me the violin" Zoli said. Pulling her towards me I leaned in "look stop it! Poor girl lost her parents and you're being inconsiderate". She turned to me "she's lying! That's the story he told her to say".

As both girls started going back upstairs we got quiet and let them go. Zoli turned back at me "look don't let this girl come in here with a sob story that she was scripted to say".

"I think you are paranoid. You need to relax. Like I said before I'll handle Leo" I said.

"You know what... I'm going to let this play out. Because I'll be right in the end. All I'm going to hear is... sweetheart you were right" she said.

"You know what... all this talking is getting me hot. You still owe me from the other night. Both girls are busy and so is hunter. The other ones are napping. We could easily slip into my den and I can slip into you and have you begging me to let you cum" I said.

Hearing her breathing get a little heavy "you would like that... wouldn't you?".

I nodded "I would. Follow me".

Zoli smirked and trailed behind me. She closed the door to my den and locked it. Motioning her to come and to me.

Twenty minutes later Zoli was trying to catch her breath. I couldn't move. "Everything happened so fast. But it was amazing!".

Zoli nodded. She couldn't really speak. We heard footsteps and quickly got dressed. Opening the den we walked out. Both girls were there "ewww it stinks" Camilla said.

Zoli was about to answer her but I stopped her. "You girls having fun?". Jade smiled "yes".

"Good!" I said.

Hunter came down watching how iPad. He didn't have his headphones in... so the noise level was a lot. Jade sighed "can you turn that off or put the volume down?".

"Coming from the person who snores. I don't knock on your door telling you to turn it down" he said.

"Hunter just turn it down" I said.

He smiled "okay dad".

"Thank you" I said.

"Mom please tell big paws... next time she shows out in front of her guest I won't hesitate to embarrass her" he said.

"Hunter go upstairs!" Zoli said.

He started going up the stairs and stopped. He pointed at jade "you won this one".