223.

JADE POV

"It's crazy how I'm grounded!" I said

"It's crazy how I'm grounded!" I said. My mom somewhat forgot I had to use my laptop for school but also I can FaceTime. So here I am talking to him.

Hearing his sigh "damn".

"Right, so unfair. I literally told them everything and I'm the one who's in their room" I said.

Looking at computer screen and saw his cute face. He seemed disappointed. "You look pretty" he said.

I blushed "Aww! Thanks!".

He rubbed his hand over his face "let's just wait this virus thing out and then maybe things will blow over".

"If you say so... you don't know my parents" I said.

Hearing my door knob moving I closed the computer and slid it behind the heater. Standing up quickly my dad came in "hey".

I smiled "hey dad".

"How are you dealing with being in your room?" He asked looking around.

I shrugged "it is what it is".

He took a seat on the edge of my bed "look I wanted to talk".

"Okay?.." I said.

"Umm I get that you're getting older and boys will be something I'll just have to deal with. But I just wanted to know some things about this boy" he said.

Raising my brow a little "did mom put you up to this? We all know she's nosey" I said.

He smiled "no! Mom didn't even want me to ask about this boy".

"Figures" I mumbled.

"So what's this boys name? Where is he from? How old is he? And god help him if he's over eighteen" he said.

I sighed "Nicholas, from here and he's seventeen".

He nodded "almost, almost".

"Dad?! There you go" I said.

"Where did you meet him?" He asked.

"He's a neighbor of a friend of mine. He saw me there and decided to shoot his shot" I said.

"You do know I will do a background check on him. So let me get a last name" he said.

"Are you serious? He's not a bad person! I mean you met mom did you do a background check on her?" I asked.

"No I didn't" he said.

"So? Why do it on him?" I asked.

"Because you are young and my daughter. I'll protect you with all I have. I don't know this boy. So to make sure he's clean I'll do a check on him. Now you can give me the last name or I will find it myself" he said.

Rolling my eyes "Garcia".

He smiled "that's a good girl".

Watching my dad he walked up to me and placed a kiss on the side of my head "we are just trying to protect you, that's all".

Not responding I watched him walk out my room closing the door behind him.

This sucks!.

ZOLI POV

Inhaling a deep breath. This has been the only time I had to myself. Sinking into the bathroom with the door shut. A glass of wine was beside me.

Damn kids. I've seen both girls fight their younger brother. Hunter is playing his games all damn day. I'm not even sure he ate today. And jade well she's been silent in her room.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts "go away!".

"Sweetheart it's me" Alex said.

"Come in" I said. He twisted the door knob and walked in "how cute of you to be in the tub without me. Actually we have time"

Shaking my head "Nope".

"No? Why?!" He asked.

"This is the only time I have to myself. I want to enjoy it" I said.

He sighed "fine but tonight I'm locking the door and I'm tearing up that pussy". I can't with Alex at times "if you want you can join me in the tub but no sexual thing is happening".

He nodded and slowly joined me. Letting him behind me I laid on his chest.

"Nice and quiet" I smiled.

"I spoke to jade" he said.

"And just like that my relaxation is ruined" I said.

"Look I got names and what I needed. Later on I'm running a check on him just to make sure he's clean" he said.

"And if not... then what?" I asked.

"Then she will have to stop seeing him" he said.

Taking a sip of my wine "good luck".

Feeling his fingers traced down my arm "you know we have two other girls to go through with this boys stage".

I nodded "just wait until hunter gets a girlfriend".

She both laid there just in our own thoughts but I can assure we had the same exact thoughts running through our minds.