200.

ZOLI POV

Alex's mother invited us all out for a nice dinner. Lord knows I needEd this. Especially with all that's going on. Jade on the other hand has been mopping around the house. Usually she's grumpy but she's been very to herself. I know she's upset that she hasn't seen Nia. But in due time we'll explain the reason to her. Until then I had Alex order her flowers in a box.

For those who don't know... flowers in a box is just a dozen of what ever flowers you chose. And they put it in a fancy box. Makes it look more classy. Jade was beyond excited when she realized the flowers was for her. She was trying hard to not smile but eventually it came out.

"Jade sit next to the flowers do I can snap a picture.." she huffed but did what I told her to do. "Oh come on just smile! You know you're happy you got flowers!". She cracked a small smile.

Rolling my eyes I nodded and she took her flowers and left

Rolling my eyes I nodded and she took her flowers and left. Hopefully that'll distract her for now. Nevermind the twins were getting big and trying to walk. They're just into everything and the crazy thing is they work as a team.

"How did she like the flowers?" Alex asked. Before I could even respond... jade ran up to him hugging him "thank you for the flowers!".

"You're welcome! Make sure you take care of them" he said. She nodded and ran back to her room. "At least she's happy now".

"Yeah, hopefully those flowers last a while" I said. Hearing something fall I looked to see one of the twins trying to get something off the table. Picking her up "these two are going to be work".

Alex took her from me "their just in a curious stage now. It'll go away". As time flew by we were all getting ready. Jade was so into her flowers she was t even ready. Hunter was already dressed and he was helping me dress the twins. "Hunter what would I do without you?". He shrugged "now if you asked me that question but put jade in it. I would have an answer for you". Shaking my head "leave your sister alone".

When we all were ready to go. We got into the car and Alex wanted to drive. But he just didn't want to deal with my music. "Are my flowers going to be okay without someone watching it?".

"Jade, flowers aren't people. They'll live being alone. I can imagine it has to see your face up close" hunter said.

"Hunter how about I stuff you in the box?" She asked.

Clearing my throat "you two need to stop. And your flowers will be fine". We pulled up to our destination and we all got out. Alex helped me out "You look busty tonight".

"What can I say? Milk does a body good" I joked

"I would love some milk, later" he said. Playing hitting him with my clutch "nasty ass". He smiled opening the door for us. His mother approached us "look at you guys!". She hugged us one by one. When she got to me "Zoli my goodness aren't you just noticeably with child".

"My last of course!" I said. We took our seats. I had jade and hunter sit separate from each other. Didn't need them fighting in public. The twins were in high chairs. As chitter chatter filled the table amongst everyone. His mother turned to me "Zoli I wanted to thank you for making my son the happiest man in the world".

"Umm... you're welcome?" I smiled.

"Seeing the way he looks at you, you can tell he truly loves you. I'm happy to have you as my daughter in law. You're like the daughter I never had" why did I feel the tears building in my eyes.

"Even though I don't say this much. But you're the closest thing to a mom I've ever had. You never judged me, opening your arms to me from the beginning. Thank you" I said. We hugged it out. She pulled back "I'm happy you didn't judge Alex knowing what he used to do".

"Oh that... why would I?" I asked.

"Zoli, I met his father at a young age. That lifestyle can be very alluring and exciting. But then his true colors showed up especially when I couldn't get pregnant. It was so hard for me. That's when we adopted Alex. He was a godsend. His fathers attitude changed for a while but it picked right back up. Alex and I went through a lot for Alex's first seven years. But then he left and decide to parent Alex at fourteen. In all,  Alex has come a long way.  He's very protective".

"Wow, didn't know you couldn't get pregnant. Did they ever tell you why?" I asked.

"I have PCOS. But his father didn't and wasn't interested in knowing anything about that" she said.

"Damn, that sucks. But look at it this way at least you have many grandchildren to spoil" I said. She laughed "You're right about that". Looking around the table this was my family. I was so set on looking for my biological family when I have all I need here. And they actually love me. It's not one sided. Smiling to myself with that thought. I felt Alex's hand intertwined with mine under the table.