228.

JADE POV

[not Rihanna

[not Rihanna... but we will pretend this is jade]

I was tired of crying. How can my mom stop me from seeing someone that loves me?. We aren't doing anything wrong!. If anything we are helping each other. Why can't they see this? I've been so happy being with Leo. Usually I'm moody and I haven't.

Do I look like my mom? Nah I didn't think so!.

Leo is different. He understands me. He accepts me. I don't feel left out or not belonging!.

Seeing my room door open "Jade let's go!". My mom left me there to follow her. Walking slowly she had her car keys "let's go".

"Where?" I asked.

"The doctor... you claim you're pregnant so let's check" she said.

Squinting at her and shaking my head "why are you trying so hard to ruin what I have going?!".

She didn't answer instead she walked out leaving me there. Wiping my eyes quickly I went into the car. She rapped along to songs as usual.

Ten minutes later she parked the car.

"Jade let's talk real quick. As mother and daughter" she said.

"Okay..." I said.

She sighed "you are only fifteen (correct me if I'm wrong on the age)...live your life. Love is such a strong emotion that you mentally don't really understand yet. You think you do but you don't. Leo is much much much older than you. It's wrong that he's manipulating you into thinking this is okay. It's not!. I get it being called beautiful, and the I love you's... it's a great feeling. But Leo is not it. I would hate for you to get hurt... and that's what is going to end up happening. I'm not trying to be the mean mom... I'm trying to protect you from a predator".

Reading her facial expression... she was genuinely concerned.

"Mom trust me... Leo wouldn't hurt me. He loves me" I said.

She started tearing up "I wish you could understand what I'm trying to say".

Grabbing her car keys she got out "let's go".

//

Waiting to be seen. My mom said nothing else. It was eerily quiet.

Moments later I peed in the cup. My mom looked as if she was hoping that I was lying. But I truly love Leo so if a baby comes out of it I don't see the problem. It was made out of pure love!.

The doctor took the urine and took a pregnancy test...we shall wait.

My period was late. It's been on time ever since.

Five minutes later the doctor nodded "negative".

My mom jumped up flapping her hands "thank the lord! Hallelujah!". While she was happy I was sad. Hoping there was a baby there. Leo and I could start our lives together.

On the way out my mom skipped along the way to the car.

She turned to me "well well well... at least that's one good news".

I didn't answer.

"Aren't you happy?" She asked.

"No" I said.

"What do you mean? No?" She asked.

"Maybe I wanted to be pregnant.." I said.

She widened her eyes at me "Jade are you okay? Is Leo drugging you? Because you're not making any common sense here. It's bad enough you're fifteen and involved with a real dangerous man. But you want to be pregnant too?! Nah no! I'm done. I tried being calm but it's obvious Leo's been brainwashing you too" .

Nothing else was said.

When we got home I went straight to my room. This is what I meant. No one understands me or listens to me. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if Leo and I just ran away...

Those thoughts made me feel better.

Opening my email I saw a new email he sent me. He has this habit of recording his voice and sending it to me saying positive things.

Putting on my AirPods I just played them in order. I needed something to make me feel better.