203.

ZOLI POV

[on a lighter note before the storm comes]...

I wanted to spend some time with Jade and Hunter before this baby shows up. Then I won't have time for neither of them. "Why are you looking at my pictures?!" Jade asked. She took the picture from me...

You know I've been so busy with trying to kill Nia that my kids are growing up

You know I've been so busy with trying to kill Nia that my kids are growing up. "You look so pretty " I said. She smiled "I know". Jade is going on ten and hunter will be nine. Where did the time go?!. Looking at her picture I was getting emotional. Jade noticed and raced upstairs. Alex came out of his den "oh look how big she looks here!".

Wiping my tears "I know. They're growing up!". Alex raised his brow "oh no! Here we go". He slowly backed up back in his den. How rude both of them left me alone.

Later on that day, jade and Hunter were coming out with me. They didn't have a choice. "Shot gun!" Jade yelled running to the car. Hunter sucked his teeth "I like the back anyway". Just looking at him and seeing how tall he's gotten. "You know how jade is" I said. He shook his head and jogged to the car. Before I even opened my door I can hear them arguing.

"You two can't get along for two seconds!" I said.

"Hunter is annoying that's why!" Jade said.

"Mom can you tell jade the only thing annoying is her mouth" I looked at him through the rear view mirror with a smile. He smiled back.

When hunter didn't realize I was still staring at him

When hunter didn't realize I was still staring at him. I felt emotional again. My babies aren't babies anymore. Was it always going to be like this?. "Mom why are you staring at me?!".

"Because I'm your mother and I can do that. Let me live" I said. Alex and I make some beautiful babies. Hunter is going to be a ladies man. And jade well she'll be able to handle herself. "Mom where are we going?. Are we going to Nia's house?" Jade asked.

"Oh god no! Please say we are not going there?" Hunter chimed in.

"No we are not going over there. Jade let me explain something about Nia. I know you loved being over there because you felt you fit in. But Nia isn't a nice person. She acts nice but she really isn't nice at all. So you won't be seeing her anymore, sorry" I said.

Hunter clapped "my prayers were answered".

"Hunter wouldn't know a good thing if it knocked him in the head" Jade said.

"Hunter why don't you like Nia?" I asked.

He sighed "she wasn't so nice to me like she was to jade. This is why I like grandma better. I would never call Nia grandma".

"Did something happen?" I asked. Gripping the steering wheel tightly. "Not really. She would always make these rude remarks towards me. Like you're just like your dad. He's lucky I didn't off him when I had the chance to". Pressing the brake suddenly I turned to hunter "she said that to you?!".

"Yeah" he said. This bitch had balls. "He's probably lying, mom". Glancing at jade "I believe hunter. Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean he's lying". She didn't say a word. I'll let that marinate in her brain a little. Makes sense whenever we were there hunter would want to go home. But I didn't notice it. 

When we reached the mall. Hunter got out the car and I hugged him "sorry I didn't notice what she was doing. You know mama bear don't play about her cubs".

"It's okay. I'm just happy we don't have to see her anymore" he said. Wait, until Alex hears about this!. Letting the kids go shopping but on a budget. And if I don't approve it's not getting bought. They know the rules already with shopping with me. Every chance I got to sit down I took it. My feet were burning me by the time we got to the food court.

"Hunter can you get me two slices of pizza?" Jade asked.

"Jade you have to legs and feet. Trying moving them to the pizza stand" he said.

"Hunter can you get me something to drink?" I asked.

"Of course, I'll be right back" he smiled. Jade huffed But she got up and went to get her food. Sitting there watching my two grown babies eat. All I wanted to do is hold them tight so they can stop growing. I'm not ready for this phase in life. Jade eyed me but nudged hunter "she's doing it again!".  

"Mom can you please stop staring at us. It's a little creepy" jade said.  

"I can't help it. It's like you both grew over night. Especially you hunter. You went through a growth spurt in the last two months. By next year you'll be taller than me. But I'll still whoop your ass just saying" he smiled "Mom I would never be mean to you. Now towards Jade that's different".

Jade mean mugged him "it's all love I get it".  

"Right?!... love if you say so" he said. 

My babies aren't babies anymore. When we walked back to the car I held both of their hands. Not caring if it was lame. These are the moments I have to cherish. Before they don't want to be seen with their mom.