231.

JADE POV

Biting my nails.

I was nervous.

Never speaking on what my relationship was like with Leo.  This man just smiled at me "Jade, welcome!".

I gave me a fake smile.

"I can see you're nervous! Just try and relax" he said.

That whole entire sentence brought me back to when Leo and I slept together for the first time. He said the same exact thing to me.

Shaking my hands out because I was holding onto them so tight.

"So let's start by asking simple questions... how old are you?" He asked.

"Fifteen" I answered.

"Alright,  what is your favorite song as of today?" He asked.

I shrugged "umm... since I'm not happy... I currently listen to drivers license. Fits my mood perfectly".

He nodded "how do you feel about your parents?".

Squinting my eyes "umm.. I don't really know how to answer this question".

He smiled "well how do you feel about your mother being your mother and the same with your father?".

"Oh, well my mom... she isn't like most moms. She's the fun, loud, don't take nonsense, rapping to rap music like she wrote it. She loves my dad. That's shown. I mean my mom is my mom".

"Hmm... does it bother you she doesn't act like other moms?" He asked.

"No, other moms aren't as strong as my mom. I can call her right now being in distress and she will be down here less than five minutes" I said. It's true.

He smirked "how about your dad?".

"My dad... I'm going to try and make sense... my dad isn't a girl dad. He doesn't know much on raising girls. I mean granted he has three girls but he's mostly a boys dad. But either way he would go all out for me. Like the other day we had a day to hang out together. Just like old times. And when I say he loves my mom... it's a understatement " I said.

He nodded "so you grew up around what love should look like?".

I shrugged "I guess".

"And your siblings?" He asked.

"There is so many" I said.

"You didn't sound happy just now" he said.

"Well I feel like with so many children. One is bound to be forgotten. I feel like because I'm the oldest I sometimes get looked over" I said.

"Continue..."

"Hunter is my moms favorite. And my dad is very close to Caleb. The twins have each other. And who do I have?" I said.

He blinked at me "you felt left out... when Leo came along tell me".

This subject made me extremely nervous. Rubbing my hands on my legs over and over "Leo, well he never looked me over. If anything he was always staring at me. He saw me".

"Must've felt good?" He asked.

I smiled "it did".

"If you can, describe to me what your relationship was like between Leo and yourself?"...

Playing with my fingers "umm when it was good it was amazing. When it was bad it was really bad".

"Explain".

"For example, Leo would pick me up after school and we would go all over until it was time for me to go home. He would spoil me. Anything I wanted he got it. Then if he wasn't having a good day... he took it out on me" I said.

"Taking it out on you? Explain that. How did it make you feel?" He asked.

"Meaning he would yell at me. Say some messed up stuff to me. Sometimes I felt like I did something wrong. He had me second guessing myself" I said.

"Let me ask you... being fifteen. Leo was very much older than you. Did you consent to sleeping with him?" He asked.

Blinking at him "I did... but I wasn't sure I wanted to. He persuaded me that if I loved him I would sleep with him. I thought I loved him and he loved me so I did".

"Okay well let me say this... nothing here is your fault. You are the child and he was the adult. What he did wasn't okay. The gaslighting, manipulation. His predatory behavior is sickening. It saddens me that you experienced this horrific disgusting event. We will work hard to make sure you heal from this" he said.

"You know the craziest thing is... he chose me because he wanted my mother" I said.