221.

ALEX POV

"So where was she?" I asked

Zoli glanced at me "you don't even want to know".

"Humor me..." I said.

Zoli turned around "she was with a boy at the park. Icing on the cake she was on his lap!".

My heart stopped. Holding my chest I gasped "she was what?".

"You heard me!" She said.

"Jade!!" I yelled.

Zoli went back to cooking. In the midst of slamming everything she went to use. Jade came in looking sorry. Zoli glanced at jade and sucked her teeth.

"Jade so explain to me why" I said.

She crossed her arms over her chest "dad it wasn't as bad as mom is making it out to be". Zoli dropped the pot spoon and turned to us "lord help me today!".

Putting my arm infront of zoli she glanced at me and went back to cooking.

"What's up with moms new attitude? I've never heard speak hood before" jade said.

"That's cause I've been trying to suppress that part of me! But congratulations you brought it back out! Let's give jade a round of applause" zoli said.

Hearing clapping I looked to see hunter on the steps cheering zoli on.

"Hunter go to your room" I said.

"Aww man! I wanted to see big paws get put to sleep" he said going back to his room.

"Anyway... what would make you go outside in this crazy time to go hang out with a boy?" I asked. Before jade could answer zoli chimed in "why are you even wasting time having her try and lie? She was with a boy. And if I didn't show up who knows what would've went down. Actually let's ask this... jade are you a virgin?".

At this particular moment I wanted to facepalm myself. 

Jade looked at me and back at zoli.

"Well? It's either yes or no" zoli said.

I understand jade was fifteen but this was a little much. "Sweetheart let's not ask that question".

Zoli put her hand up "answer the question"

This is about to go bad real fast. Jade cleared her throat "Umm... no".

Zoli shook her head "I knew it. Wow! I fucking knew it! Was it with that boy?".

"He's not a boy he's a man. And yes, we've been dating for a year now" jade answered.

Was I surprised? No.

Zoli just stood there. She just stared at jade. I wasn't sure if I should make sure she couldn't lunge at jade or what.

Turning to zoli I got close "look the truth is out. Instead of reacting let's talk to her"

Zoli shook her head "this damn girl was out here sexing it up behind our backs. Probably had him in here!".

Last thing I wanted a mental picture of. Jade was still standing there just waiting.

"She's not even on birth control! And she's out here busting it loose for some boy!" She said.

Jade chimed in "I am on birth control... so".

Zoli moved me out The way "excuse me?... when did you go on birth control".

Jade sighed "remember we went for my psychical for school. Well when you went to the bathroom I asked the doctor if I could go on birth control for my periods and she agreed. It
was easier than I thought".

"Holy shit! Wow! So you think you have it all figured out, huh?" Zoli asked.

Jade shrugged "I'm not sure why you out of people are upset. Didn't you first have sex at my age? That's the story I remember. And it was with some random. At least I decided to sleep with my boyfriend cause I felt he deserved something so special. Plus, I was smart about it too".

"See... I'm not about to have our teenage daughter talk like this to me! Nah" zoli went to grab the pot spoon. Jade saw what I saw and ran. Zoli was right behind her.

I should chase zoli down and stop this. But for what... I chose go into my den.

Females....

Later on I'll talk to jade alone. Find out more about this boyfriend of hers. Do a background check just to make sure there's nothing I need to be concerned about.

Rolling my chair I peeked to see zoli still chasing jade. Along with hunter running behind zoli trying to hand her a leash.

The household I live in.