206.

ZOLI POV

"Not so rough!" I panted. Alex was thrusting like he hasn't gotten some in a long ass time. "I'm trying but it feels so good" he said. He had me bent over his desk as Nia's dead body laid there on the ground. I hope this doesn't bring Caleb down like it did hunter.

My legs began to tremble. I was about to explode. As Alex went a little deeper I felt the rush of pleasure ripple right through me. I collapsed on the table with Alex right behind me as he released himself. The air was thick with our scents. "I think this time we actually dispose of Nia" I said.

Alex nodded on my back "You're right. Since we got this out the way we should be fine". For some reason when I kept talking about how we should dispose the body... Alex's eyes just filled with lust. He tricked me into looking in his desk drawer for something. But he tackled me instead. "Just Don't talk any criminal lingo or Caleb will be coming soon". Rolling my eyes "the way you were going... I'm surprised he didn't do what hunter did".

"I was careful this time around" he said. Wiping down his desk from our juices that were all over. Alex came out with a black tarp. He laid it on the floor and rolled Nia on it. "Hand me that rope" I looked around and saw the ball of ropes behind his desk. Rolling up Nia in tight fold. Alex ties up each end. "Who taught you to tie in military style?" I asked.

"Oh that. I did go to military school for a while as a teen before I got expelled".

"Hold up? Military school? When? The things you learn about your husband many years later" I said.

"Remember when I told you about my brief drug problem. Well before going to work with my father. He put me in military school to straighten me out. But that was a waste" he said.

"Wow, anything you want to tell me?" I asked.

He stopped and thought "Nope. But I need you to keep a look out so I can take this to my car". I got up and opened the door. Looking both ways to make sure no one was around "Do the cctv work?".

"No, I just have them up to scare my employees" he said. He dragged her body down the long hallway. And down the stairwell that led to the parking lot. Luckily, his car was right by the door. He opened the truck and dumped her in. "Are you okay?".

"Yeah I'm fine" I said.

"Good, I know first kills can be traumatizing" he said.

"Nah I'm good. Didn't phase me one bit" he smiled "that's my girl". We shared a kiss and went our separate ways. I was cutting it close to picking up the older ones. Last thing I wanted to hear was jade complaining. When I pulled up both kids got in. Jade was a little upset but not at me. "Why is she mad?" I asked hunter. He shrugged "she must've looked in the mirror". His timing is the worst.

"Jade what's wrong?" I asked. Now with jade she doesn't like to talk about her problems. With my she doesn't. "I got in trouble" she said.

"For what? You never get in trouble" I said.

"There this girl who decided today she was going to pick on me. But I wasn't having it. It's like the weirdest thing happened. Out of nowhere I got really angry and I lost it. When I came to I had her head in a bucket of paint". Covering my mouth cause I was shocked at Jade. "What color was the paint?".

"Brown" she said.

"Wow! First your dad and now you. I can't take anymore surprises" I said.

"So I was suspended for a day. I explained it wasn't my fault so the girl got suspended for a week" she said.

"Look I'm not that parent that will tell you violence is never the answer. Cause it gets your point across sometimes. I'm just happy you defended yourself. At least no one will mess with you now" I said.

"So you're not mad?" She asked.

"No, now if that girl had beat you up... then I would be livid" I said.

She smiled "dad will be upset. He doesn't like us using our hands".

"Your dad will be happy trust me. He may not show it but he'll be happy you defended yourself" I said. She smiled and her whole mood changed. Jade was back to herself by the time we got home. Since it was a little warm out I had the kids outside in the back. The twins are walking now and are pros at it. They're one going on five. The fights they have with one another I'll never get. As of right now something happened. They're standing there with one upset and the other trying to negotiate.

 They're standing there with one upset and the other trying to negotiate

[ I know, for one they're big. Over look that lol]

I'll let them figure that out. Next thing you'll know they'll be back to being best friends. Plus, hunter always has them messing with jade. It's a matter of time before you'll hear jade yell. Caleb will fit right in this crazy family.