209.

ZOLI POV

After that doctors appointment I was beyond upset. Only because I voiced my concerns relating to my illness. And they shut me out. Actually Alex just made me feel like shit. But now they want to come together and try and be on the side I was on before.

The doctor was right. At least with Caleb my sugar was managed. But I can't say the same for Jade, Hunter or the twins. "Time went fast. Let's go pick up the older two" Alex said. I stared to the front of me. He knows how mad I am.

Pulling up to their school Jade came out and got in "wow the whole crew is here".

"Where is hunter?" I asked.

She shrugged "didn't you guys pick him up earlier?".

Turning around in my seat "no! I swear if you two are pranking us... today is not the day". Jade raised her brow "Im serious I thought one of you picked him up. He wasn't there for lunch". Jumping out the car and storming into that building. Heading to the main office "hello I'm here because apparently my son was picked up earlier".

"Your sons name please?" The woman asked.

"Hunter Smith" I said. She grabbed the sign out book and flipped through it. "Okay he was picked up around ten this morning".

"By who? Cause I don't see why you allowed a stranger to come and take my son. You know what if you don't get it together I'm going to lace your ass up" I said. She nervously got up and went to get the principal. "Ah hunters mom how may I help you?".

"Look my son was technically kidnapped cause your bitch ass staff was too busy to realize whomever took my son wasn't in his emergency contact list" I said.

"The woman said she was related to him" The woman said.

"You shut the hell up!" I said. The woman looked down as if she was being scolded. Which she was. "Now where is my son?!. Don't let me start fucking shit up in here. Don't let Chicago Zoli come out".

Alex came into the office "what happened?".

"This idiot right here let a woman take out son cause she claimed she was related to us" I said. Alex sighed and walked up to the woman "Look my wife can be a little crazy. But if you could please give us a name they put in the sign out book".

"Talking to her is a waste of time. She'll tell you that she can't read what the person signature" I said. The woman flipped through the sign out book and was squinting her eyes at the signature. "I'm sorry the signature is very sloppy". Alex glanced at me "Told you".

Rolling my eyes at this inconvenience. Alex and I walked back to the car. "What the hell are we going to do?!".

"She said it was someone who claimed to be related to you

"She said it was someone who claimed to be related to you. It wasn't Nia cause she's dead" he said.

"Alex our son is missing! Hunter is nowhere to be found. I can't handle this. It's too much" I started hysterically crying. Alex hugged me as I cried in his chest. "I'll call the police and alert them that hunter is missing. I need you to go home and stay there just Incase he comes home or calls. He's a smart kid".

"Really how smart? He let a stranger take him!" I yelled. Alex looked around and shushed me. We got back in the car. I was still sobbing. "Mommy I'm sorry. I wished I had known it wasn't you guys".

"Jade it's not your fault" I said. The car ride back home was silent. I couldn't speak. All I kept thinking about was our son. If he was okay? Alive? Dead? Hurt?. My mind was going with so many scenarios.

We got home and unloaded everyone in the house. I ran to my phone to check if anyone called. But not a single number was there. My heart dropped. This was the worst feeling knowing you couldn't protect your child. Feeling the tears forming I couldn't do this. My children are the one thing you could touch to hurt me.

"I'm going to the precinct. I want to speak to the police upfront about what's going on. Hopefully they will help us" Alex said.

"But he hasn't been missing for twenty four hours" I said.

"The things the police don't tell you. That twenty four hours non sense isn't something they have to follow. As long as the person is missing and it's not a runaway they have to go looking for them".

"See this is why I love you. You are so damn smart. I would pinch your cheeks but I'm too distraught at the moment" I said. He gave me a small smile "Hunter will be found safely. Trust me on that. You have my word". Alex hugged me and gave me a kiss.

I sent jade to her room and made her take the twins with her. Having them all around going nuts while my mind was somewhere else. I want my hunter home and in my arms!.