205.

ALEX POV

[for the ones who weren't satisfied with the last chapter]...

After the whole thing with Nia I felt relieved. Zoli seemed a lot better as well. The odd thing is it wasn't on the news. That's pretty much a big story. In the middle of my thought my office door flew open. The one person I didn't expect walked in.

Shit.

"Alex? You need to brush up in your skills" Nia said. She stood there with a smirk. Can't be I shot her last night. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well you thought you killed me last night. But you unfortunately killed my personal accountant. I mean she was annoying so... thank you".

Damn.

"Your personal accountant looks exactly like you" I said.

"Yeah I know. For purposes like this one. So I see she came in handy" she said.

"Interesting..." I said.

"I'm surprised that coming from a man who used to kill you couldn't do the job right. Just like your dad. Careless" she said. Glancing at her she looked like she conquered something. With a huge smile. "Oh and next time you out a tracking device under my car make sure it doesn't make noise. That thing was so annoying I took it off and put it under my accountant's car. Hence why you shot her". This is woman is truly crazy.

"You outsmarted me. Congratulations!" I said.

"You forget who my father is? The family I come from. I won't be an easy target" she said.

I nodded "You're right".

She reached in her bag and took out a gun. "You know Alex I've been wanting to do this for many many years. Actually I wanted your father but someone got his ass first. So now I'll have to kill you in order to feed this void I have. Hate to do this cause you have kids and all but... shit happens" she raised the gun to me. Standing a good two feet away. She stood there just pointing the gun at me. "Any last words?".

Sitting there I just stared at her. "Nope". She shrugged and continued to point the gun at me. "Too bad no one will save you. Thought you were loved more than that". I wasn't about to go back and forth with her. The look on her face was pure disgust. As if she was remembering something.

The door flew open again. Zoli came rushing in pointing a gun at Nia. "He's not the only one who wants you dead". I smiled because she's a real one. But also, she's crazy for being here. "Sweetheart just let Nia and I talk". She side eyed me "nah I'm good".

Nia giggled "wow so what are we tag teaming me now? Cute".

"Nah its more like revenge therapy. For me anyway. So either you will put the gun down or you'll die. The right way this time" Zoli warned.

"Sweetheart, how did you know she was here?" I asked.

"It was too easy. Nia isn't an easy person. I knew something was not right. Knowing she'll boast to you about how you didn't kill her. Took the twins to your mothers house and now I'm here" she said.

Nia patted her arm to make a clapping noise "you used your brain for once. And this whole time I thought there was air in there". While Nia glanced at Zoli I took my gun from my desk. Standing up I pointed the gun at Nia. She had me in the front and Zoli in the back. Nia sucked her teeth "what because there's two guns I'm about to get killed? I don't think so".

"Want to bet?" Zoli asked.

"I'm not worried about you. You don't know how to use a gun properly" she said.

"Really? Well for one.. you came after our son. Are you asking to die?. Mess with any of our kids and you're asking for it. Ask Miranda, Alex's cousin" Zoli said.

"Oh you mean whatever his name is. He acts like Alex. I had to put that boy in his place. Trying to take over. You should've put that boy up like I did you" she said. You know when you see someone switch. I swear I saw Zoli's eye color switch.

Zoli in an instant smacked Nia with the butt of the gun causing her to drop her gun. She kicked Nia's gun towards me. Then continued to smack her with the gun. With every hit you can tell it was pain coming from Zoli.

When Nia was too weak to move. Zoli stood up wiping the sweat off of her forehead. "She asked for this. And like the Bible says... if you shall ask, you shall receive". Facepalming myself cause this wasn't the time for that. Nia was still mumbling some incoherent words. "Shut the fuck up!" Zoli yelled.

But Nia kept it going.

Zoli stormed back over to her and stepped on her neck. Now with Zoli being pregnant she's an extra thirty pounds. She pressed much force as Nia's gurgling sound slowly stopped. Hearing a slight crack from her neck snapping. That stopped all noises coming from her. I let my wife handle the source of her pain. You can say it was therapeutic in a way.

Zoli seemed to come to. "I killed her didn't I?". I nodded "you did. She said something that triggered you to do that".

"Do you need help to dispose of the body?" She asked.

"If you want to help then yes" I said. She smiled "then let's get to it. I have to get back to pick up Jade and Hunter from school". After putting my gun away in its compartment... I took Zoli's gun wiped it clean and hid that as well. Then we started the disposing process.