201.

ZOLI POV

Meeting with nick about some YouTube merchandise he wanted to start designing

Meeting with nick about some YouTube merchandise he wanted to start designing. I made it here earlier than usual. Plus, the kids were getting on my nerves today. I glanced at my phone to see Nick was late. And he didn't even text me. He is so lucky I'm too tired to get up and leave.

Seeing other people coming in and leaving. I notice this older woman and a younger man. They were sitting down glancing at me. Looking down at my phone so they wouldn't see that I noticed them. Seeing a shadow hover over me... "Excuse me but I couldn't help but notice I might know you".

I raised my brow "Excuse me? I sure don't know you"

"My badd, my name is Michael. Do you know a woman named Nia?" He asked. Looking past him I see the older woman just staring at us. "Maybe? Who wants to know?".

"She's my mother. Are you Zoli?" He asked.

"Depends on who's asking. But why are you two watching me anyway?" I asked.

"Umm... can we all talk?. We want to explain something to you" he turned back to see the woman motioning us to come over to her. Glancing at him I can see the resemblance. I walked over to their table. The woman stood up and just had tears in her eyes. "I can't believe it!". She put both hands in my face and just examined me. "I don't know how a mother can just let her baby go..."

Removing her hands from my face I felt a little weird

Removing her hands from my face I felt a little weird. "I didn't mean to make you feel awkward".

"It's fine. So I'm guessing your my grandma and well I know he's my brother. So..." I said.

"We been watching you for sometime. My daughter is a little crazy and dangerous. What she's trying to do to you I'm not with it. And neither would your grandfather. She's doing this completely on her own".

"And I should believe you both... because?" Not for nothing with all that's going down. It's hard to believe anything they can possibly tell me. "For one if we were working with her... we wouldn't be here. Second my husband is very good at what he does. He's actually coming into town tomorrow.  You two should meet. He's always wanted to meet you". Nick came rushing in "Sis I'm so sorry I'm late". He glanced at the other two and back at me "and who the hell is this?".

I turned to them "well this is Michael and I never got your name".

"I'm Vanessa. Zoli's grandmother" she said. Nick busted out laughing "you lie..."

"Nah nick she's serious" I said. He fixed his face "okay? So are you here to kill Zoli or something?".

"The complete opposite. My daughter may want Zoli and her his and dead but we don't. We want to take down Nia" Michael said. Nick took a seat "damn! Compared to my life... your life can be a damn reality show. Someone call Mona Scott young please". Nudging his crazy ass "anyway... you were saying..."

"Yes my daughter needs to be taken out. Her father has had it up to here with her. He doesn't want her being a head of our family business" Vanessa said.

"And knowing your husband is a rival for my daughter we figured you both would be the ones to do it". Looking at nick he was so interested what was being said. "Damn Sis, I say you take them up on what they want you to do. You already said Nia didn't want you anyway. She used you. So take her lying ass out".

Vanessa smiled "ooo I like him". Nick smiled "oh snap grandma likes me!". Shaking my head I sat there just replaying what she told me. "I would need to go over this with my husband before I give you any straight answers".

Michael nodded "oh no problem. Here take my number down". He proceeded to tell me his number along with Vanessa's. "Remember you are a product of my husband. Even if it's a slight percentage but you have in you what my daughter has". With that Vanessa and Michael left. Nick turned to me "lord I wish I had your life sometimes".

When I got home I was exhausted. I quickly sat on the couch. Alex came from his den "You okay?".

"Yeah just out of breath. I feel like this baby is under my lungs" I said.

He smiled "it must be comfy". Squinting my eyes at me "oh so here this..." I quickly explained to him how I met my brother and grandma at the place I was meeting nick at. And how they wanted us to take out Nia.

"Are you serious?!" He asked.

I nodded "very serious. I told them I would talk to you before giving them an answer" I said.

"What was their names again? Let me check if they're legit family" Alex grabbed his phone and started searching for the names I gave him. "Well they're apart of the Lucas family. So at least they told you the truth".

"Apparently my grandfather is coming to town tomorrow and he wants to meet with me. The big dog wants to meet me" I said.

"He's not as scary as you think. He's a very nice polite man. Unless you cross him... that's a different story" Alex grabbed my feet and started massaging.
I threw my head back in instant pleasure. "How did you know?".

"Sweetheart we sync a lot. I knew you wanted your feet rubbed. But if you want I'll go with you to meet him".

"Yes, thank you! I would love that. So off topic... since I know this baby is a boy...how about the name
Jaxson?".

"Jaxson? Or Mason?" He threw out too.

"Jax or Mase... damn they both have short names. We'll figure it out when he's born. Just like we did with hunter. Poor thing didn't even have a name picked out".

"But now he has a good name and he's a good person too. Wants to help everything". As Alex rubbed my feet I was in heaven. At least I can be calm until that meeting tomorrow.

HOPEFULLY THIS MADE SENSE! Lol