224.

ZOLI POV

There's something about having sex in the shower. It makes everything feel so much intense. Plus it was the only place we can get privacy!.

Hearing Alex grunt just push me over the edge "right thereeeee"

He smiled and gave me a deep thrust. My body shook with intense pleasure. Feeling my legs go weak. Alex held me up as he kept going. That's when I saw his face and felt the warm liquid inside me.

Hearing him sigh and his body go limp. The shower water was hitting us as we tried to catch our breath.

We looked at each other and smiled "just like old times" he said.

Turning off the water that's when we heard the noise and commotion.

"Well now I'm more motivated to do this background check on jade's boyfriend" he said.

Wrapping the towel around me "say what?".

He nodded "listen it's obvious we can't stop jade from seeing this boy. So I will do a background check to make sure he's clean".

"What if he's not?" I asked.

He shrugged "he'll have to go. Simple".

I rolled my eyes "like jade is going to let that happen". Alex went to his computer and started typing away. Walking inside the room completely naked. Alex cleared his throat "sweetheart how can I concentrate with you just strutting that's amazing body infront of me?".

Dropping my shirt on the floor infront of him I turned around and bent down slow. Letting my ass just be free... Alex got up immediately and grabbed my hips. I felt his hard on pressed against my ass cheek. "Sweetheart why do you want to play with me?".

I got up and pushed my hands against his chest "I dropped my shirt".

He smirked "right". Feeling him pick me up and put me on his desk "ready?". My legs were spread apart as far as they could go. Alex came and opened my legs more. "I want to be able to go deep inside you".

"Yes daddy" I mumbled.

He stopped and smiled "what'd you say?".

"Fuck. Me. Daddy" I said clearly.

He nodded "you're wish is my command". Let's just say the desk leg broke in the midst of me Cumming all over the desk. We both stood there just examining the damage "we did this?".

"You did this being all rough" I corrected.

"You kept calling me daddy... what can I say?" He smirked.

"Well that's why your desk is leaning on one side" tapping his shoulder I went to go shower all over again.

When I came out Alex was all into the computer screen. Once he has his glasses on he's focused.

"Anything yet?" I asked putting on my panties.

"Sweetheart I'll wait for you to get dressed. Don't need any distractions" he said.

"I'm dressed" he turned around "well his last name is familiar but my brain isn't putting the pieces together". Walking to him and sitting on his lap "and no I'm not playing. So keep him down".

"Sweetheart I'll try. But that ass is feeling nice on my leg" he said.

"Anyway... his name is Nicholas Garcia. Hmm... Garcia? Who had a similar name? Actually can you do a family search to see who pops up?" I asked.

Alex nodded "good idea". He typed away and ran a family search on this boy.

"Either you need a new computer or the connection is slow" I said.

"Just give it a minute" he said.

Ten minutes later the results popped up "damn about time".

We went through the names slowly. One by one. But the first couple of names didn't ring a bell. Until we got to the last name.

Leo Corleone - Garcia

Alex and I turned to each other "holy shit!". Jumping off his leg I went charging out the room door to tell jade she can't see him anymore but Alex stopped me by grabbing my waist and closing the door shut "what are you doing?!".

He put his hands up "look going in there and just demanding she not see him for the obvious reasons will just make it worse".

"Alex she's dating our enemy's nephew! Are you serious?!" I asked.

"I know, sounds crazy! But let's take this with a grain of salt" he said.

Feeling Alex's forehead cause he was talking stupid at the moment. "If you think I'm about to let our daughter date this boy who's from a dangerous family and who's family is out to get us you sir are on drugs!".

"Zoli listen to me. Let's just handle this our way without jade knowing. Maybe we get him out the picture and then we act like nothing happened".

That didn't sound like a bad idea. "Hmm... fine! But one mishap then I'm doing it my way!"

He nodded "deal".