212.

ZOLI POV

A whole three years later

"Best frannn I'm going to let jade do my makeup. She's very good for someone so young" nick said.

"That's on you! But you do know she tends to get a little bossy" I said.

"Puh-lease that little girl knows better" he said. You know when they say everyone has their own talent you just have to find it? Well jade can do makeup like it's nobodies business. I happen to come across this when she tried to sneak out the front door one morning with her face beat.

Now if you think I'll allow a twelve year old to look sixteen then you're crazy. Never mind Alex didn't see her cause he would've flipped out. He's already nervous with jade being preteen-ish.

"Jade!" I yelled. She came running downstairs "yes?".

"Nick wants you to do his makeup" she smiled "I'll get my things!".

"Best frannn I have the best idea. We should have jade to my face on YouTube. That way it'll bring some exposure to her". I wasn't too sure about that. "She's too young... maybe in a year or so. But not right now. She needs to focus on her school work".

"Damn such a strict momma!" He joked.

"That's right!" I said.

Hunter came in the door and let me tell you he may be eleven but he looks thirteen. He grew a lot over the last three years. But he hasn't changed being a sweetheart. "I'll be so happy when school is over!".

"You have a long time before that happens" nick teased. Jade came back down "hey stupid!". Hunter rolled his eyes "How come we haven't put jade outside?".

"Why would we?" I asked.

"Cause dogs belong outside" he said. Jade squinted her eyes at him before setting up her station. Nick let out a small laugh "you two never stop!". Alex came in with the twins who might I sat grew. Such cuties but bad as hell!.

And the thing is they work together

And the thing is they work together. I'm starting to think jade has taught them a lot of their slickness. "Mom?! Tell her to stop!!!" Nia whined. Here we go.

"Can you both stop it?! You just got home and you're already starting" I said.

"Blame Nia! She's annoying!" Nahla whined.

"Nahla is a baby!" She started to make baby crying noises. And just like that our home gets noisy. They both ran off. "Mom I can't focus with all the noise!" Jade whined.

"You better focus and not mess up my makeup" nick warned.

"Jade don't blame the noise. Don't dogs have super human hearing. You could hear someone from across the street" Hunter chimed in.

Nick laughed "I can't with him".

"He's not funny! Just an idiot" jade said.

"In order to laugh you will need an actual sense of humor and since dogs aren't human you lack that" he said.

"Hunter! Stop it before she messes up nick's makeup" I warned. He sucked his teeth "fine". That's when Caleb came into the picture and sat next to hunter. Hunter was his best friend and no one else mattered. Which also meant jade was about to get tagged teamed at any minute.

Alex came out "so everyone is home"...

"As you can hear and see" I joked. We moved into the new house shortly after hunters attempted kidnapping. It was the best decision we made. We installed the best security system so we can see if anyone gets brave and try to break in. The neighborhood is very quiet. And the neighbors mind their own business. What else can I ask for?.

Alex's mother she moved as well. Closer to us. She didn't feel safe after knowing what happened to hunter. So she moved next door to us. Which is great when we need a break from our children.

As Hunter was trying to do his homework Caleb was all up in his face. Nick was just beside himself for how he looked. "Lord, this child is a god send".

"You like it?" Jade asked.

He nodded "like it? I love it! You need to when you get older to become an makeup artist. Don't let this talent go to waste".

Jade smiled "thanks".

"Well she has four paws. So that's why she's so good. More hands to work with" Hunter chimed in. Both him and Caleb were laughing. I side eyes both of them and the laughing stopped. "Never a dull moment in this house" nick said.

"The other two are too quiet" I said. Alex nodded "exact same thing I was thinking. But at the same time I don't want them to start running around here screaming".

"Damn you're right! But I'm going to try and be sneaky to see what they're doing" I traveled upstairs slowly. Trying not to make any noise as I took step after step. Looking in their room they were just watching their pads. I moved back and went back downstairs.

"They're on their tablets" I said.

"Oh good!" Alex said. Nick got up once jade was finished. She handed him her mirror and he smiled big "thank you so much!". Jade smiled "you're welcome".

Hunter was about to chime in but I covered his mouth. Nick hugged jade and left the house. He had a date to get to. "Mom I had a good one for her!".

"I bet you did but it wasn't needed. So just save it for another time" I said. He pouted a little but continued to do his homework. Five kids in this house. How do we manage to keep it under control? I have no idea.