204.

ALEX POV

[my son is off for spring recess... so I'm trying to update 😩]...

Hearing the door slam and sets of footsteps running past my den. Zoli must've came back. I was about to get up when she stormed in my den closing the door. Knowing what this meant. I stood up unbuttoning my shirt. She turned around and looked confused "why is your shirt open?!",

"The way you came in here I figured you wanted a quickie" I said.

"Really? No I don't want a quickie. But hunter told me that Nia has been picking on him. Whenever we would be at the house is when it would happen. Now you know how I feel about my kids. I don't play when it comes to any of them. Especially hunter!".

"Well we know who's your favorite. But I'm not surprised" I said. Zoli and Hunter have always had this very close relationship. From when he was born it's been like that. She just doesn't want to admit it. But it's noticeable...

"Oh focus on what's going on here" she said. See? She never admits it, "I am. Don't worry I'll handle Nia. In due time. It takes planning to take her out" I said. Zoli stood there "you should let me help you!".

"No! Don't even get no ideas. You are eight months. I don't need you going into labor early. Our son needs to cook a little longer" I said. We found out it was a boy months ago. So at least hunter can have a brother to show the way. This time we figured out a name as well. "He's comfy in there don't worry".

"But can we at least agree that having Caleb will be the end of me having babies?. Luckily, he didn't do as much damage as the twins and hunter".

"I can agree with that. And five kids are more than enough" she smiled "oh thank god you finally came to your senses". Our current home was a little messy with all the boxes in the way. We haven't moved yet. But slowly we are packing to get out. But by the time Zoli has Caleb we should be in the new house. The kids aren't has excited for the new house. Once they see it their attitudes will change.

The twins are growing. You can now see their personalities. They both took on Zoli's attitude. But now with them being one and walking fully it's never a dull moment in here. I must say neither of them got the eye color. Jade and Hunter got the green eyes. The twins got brown eyes. Strange how genetics work.

With the Nia situation. I was planning a very good execution without myself getting hurt. She was a very smart and dangerous woman. I had to play my cards right or this could end badly. Or I can just... you know what that might work. "Why are you smiling?". Shit, forgot Zoli was in here.

"No reason just remembering something" I lied.

"Right... anyway let me get dinner started" she got up slowly waddling out my den. Sometimes when I stare at my wife... it hurts me to know people are trying to tear her down. She's been through a lot and all she wants is a loving family to except her. In return she gets a family of snakes. That pisses me off. Zoli deserves better. What I'm about to do is for her. For the pain she won't let me see. Turning around and unlocking my safe. I grabbed my silencer tucking it in my pants. Trying to sneak out the house "where are you going?".

"I have to get some papers from the office" I lied.

"I'm not dumb. Plus, I can see the gun in your pants. Make sure you shoot her ass one time for me!" She said.

"I will. Don't wait up" I said. She kissed me "be careful". I nodded and left the house. Putting a tracking device under Nia's car let me know she was out at a flower shop. I parked in a shallow dark spot just scoping the place out. The car I had was not my usual. This car didn't have plates on it. It's like a cat patiently waiting for its prey.

When I heard the shop door open it had a bell that made noise. She walked out alone. Walking to her car I pulled up beside her. Not giving her time to turn around to see me. Holding up the gun I pressed the trigger. Striking her right in the back of the head. She dropped to the floor. Her eyes were still open. She wasn't moving or making noise. I slowly pulled off. Taking my gloves off and putting them in my special hidden compartment in the car. The thrill of killing bad people was very addicting. That look of life seeping out of her eyes... she deserved it. Like my dad would say some bad people deserved to die.

Pulling into a garage. I turned off the car taking the gun with me. Getting into my original car I drove back home. When I walked in everyone was eating. Washing my hands I sighed taking a seat at the table. Zoli cleated her throat "not at the table". I nodded "You're right". Getting up I went to my den to put the gun back in the safe. Returning to the table my plate was there along with something to drink. Zoli winked at me. Nothing else had to be said. She knew what I had done. Life goes on now.