AN; My Future Plans

━━⛥⌒*゚

✏ || Hello my sweet dumplings, I just wanted to tell you a couple of my ideas. I hope you guys interact so I know what you're interested. I'll also link my stories and how they relate to this one!

Firstly, Current and Completed Stories:

Your Majesty
A love story between king T'challa and a peasant boy, Adisa. Their life together.
Semi-Completed

Bulletproof
Peter, a trans man, finding love and happiness in a very irritating and overly talkative stranger.
Completed.

Bulletholes
The sequel to Bulletproof, follows Wade and Peter after college.
Incomplete

11:11 ♡ Make A Wish Eddie
An IT fandom book, following Richie after the second movie and how he's coping with Eddie's loss.
Incomplete

Secondly, Story Ideas:

1.) Loki navigating the world now that Asgard is gone. He meets to love interests, both old friends. Amora and Theo, which are characters from Loki: Where Mischief Lies. You do not have to know who they are to enjoy the fan fiction. My Loki is a mix of comic book and MCU so please be prepared for that.

2.) Tony and Steve, how they met and their current relationship. I dont have a lot of ideas for this one, but I think using their perspective on Peter's story might be nice.

3.) Sam and Bucky. That's all.

Thirdly, What next?:

Peter and Wade, what's next?

I want to do a third book for Peter and Wade, one after college where they're both a lot older and more comfortable with themselves and their relationship. I love these two. I also want to put more kinks into play with them (in the first book they were minors, in the second book they're newly adults so it felt kinda weird), I would also like to focus in their superhero life.

The first book IS completed, and the second one should end around the same time this book does.

Thor and Bruce, what's next?

The second book will probably be a year into their married life. Where they finally have the cabin in the woods and children running around. The biggest thing I want to implement with them is that Bruce his human, and Thor will live thousands of years after his death.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆

✏|| Back to our regularly scheduled programming. <3