4; I love him?

-'⚡ Loki walked in, looking at Thor with a cocked brow. The god of thunder looked at the ground under him, that wasn't the real Loki. The God of Mischief offered a cheeky grin, his emerald eyes glowing with adoration for his brother.

" sorry, brother. I couldn't mess up my hair."

" That's fine, my dear Loki!"

The God of Thunder got to his feet quickly, and lunged at his brother before he could move away. Thor's muscle arms wrapped tightly around Loki, holding him in a tight bear hug. The darker haired man let out gags to persuade the blonde to get off, but Thor persisted. It took the younger brother hugging, the god of thunder back for him to finally pull away.

" I missed you so much! I can't believe you're an avenger now! "

" yes, well, after our talk in Sakaar, I figured I needed to do something..that's not taking over the fabric of reality as we know it."

" We're glad to have you back." Bruce weighed in, smiling up at his friends.

" Can I get that drink?" Loki said softly, a knowing grin on his face. Banner wanted to tell ' I got that reference!', but he decided against it.

" Of course!"

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

" So, how are you? Still in love with my brother?" Loki hummed softly, sipping his tea with a cocked brow.

" Still in love with?" Bruce choked out, his eyes going wide as he stared at the mischievous god.

" Yeah, you know. In love with."

" I'm not in love with Thor! "

" Right. And I didn't stab Thor what we were little." He retorted, shaking his head with a cocked brow.

" Loki, I am not in love with Thor. I'm just his best friend, that's all. And being in love with my best friend would be really uncomfortable. Not because I'm still in love with him! I mean, hey, y'know, I like Thor as much as the next guy."

" You know, clearly I have feelings for him, but feelings don't mean love! You know, I mean, I still have loving feelings for Thor, yeah! But, I have... I have, you know, continuing feelings of love, but that doesn't mean that... that I'm still in love with him. You know?"

" I have... I have sexual feelings for him, but I do love him... Oh! Oh my God! Oh my... why didn't you tell me?"

" We thought you knew!" Loki watched Banner's whole thought process unravel, eyebrow cocked. " That's like going up to Hulk and being like ' Oh, uh, you're Green.' "

Bruce stared at Loki with bewilderment, his brown eyes widened to the size of the moon. His jaw had fallen slack and his glasses had slipped from the bridge of his nose. How did Loki know he loved Thor, and he didn't?

Before the scientist could ask any questions, Loki had disappeared and left him alone with his racing thoughts. The man allowed his chin to fall into the palms of his hands, a large pout in his face.

He perked up at the footsteps down the hallway, watching as Thor slipped into the room. He was shirtless, the scars from his battle with help prominent as beads of water slipped down his neck. The god pushed his maine into a ponytail, and he grinned down at the human like a puppy dog.

" Hey.."

" Hey Bruce." He hummed, grinning as he sat down beside him. " Did Loki say something to you? You look odd."

" what? No. I'm okay." Banner smiled back at him, pushing his glasses back up on the bridge of his nose.

" Promise?"

" I promise."

The Scientist's heart was pounding in his chest, party because of his affection for the man, and partly because he was so nervous Thor would find out. He swallowed the lump in his throat, his fingertips slowly forming into a deep green. He felt a panic fun over him, and he jumped up, running into his room.

The god stared at the empty hallway, it took the blonde a minute to get to his feet. He very slowly inched towards the scientists bedroom, gently knocking on the door.

" Banner?"

" No Banner here." The Hulk growled back, watching as Thor slowly opneed the door.

Thor didn't say a word as he went to the Hulk's side, sitting down beside him. His bright blue eyes slid to the green giant's, a small smile on his features.

" Are you okay?"

" No. Not okay."

" what's wrong, strongest avenger?" The God of Thunder spoke up, his hand falling over Hulk's shoulder.

" Can't tell you." He huffed, the large being leaning into Thor's touch with a soft breath.

" Why can't you tell me?" The blonde looked up at him, a strand of blonde hair hanging over his face. Hulk and Banner thought he was the most beautiful thing in the universe.

" Feelings." It was all the green man said, the monster quickly looked away, his muscley chest shaking with a large breathe.

" Feelings? What do you mean, old friend?"

" We." Hulk's large finger pointed toward himself, to signify him and Banner. " Have Feelings."

" What kind of feelings?" His brows furrowed, it was hard to get a straight answer out if Hulk, but even harder to get one out if Banner.

" Real feelings. Love feelings."

" For who?" He frowned, part of him jumping to conclusions. They liked Nat, or someone smart just like Bruce.

Hulk let out a huff, silence filling the room as they stayed close to each other. Thor looked up at the green giant, cheeks puffing out.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

//wow, an odd chapter.