20; take me back

-' ⚡ Bruce held himself tight as he sat In the cell, brown eyes filled with tears. He held himself so tight, shall g his head. The scientist had so may regrets, he should've told Thor what was going on. He should've fought back somehow. But it was too late, Bruce was in a cold, damp cell, wasting away until they found something to do with him. He could feel the big guy ready to jump out, though he tried desperately to suppress him.

Banner just wanted to see the god, to hold him. Of course, he didn't think. Thor and Hulk could've saved him from this situation. From three bad guys teamed up to harm him. They found him in Hawaii, and told him to ditch Thor or they would find Peter. Bruce didn't think it through, he just knew he couldn't let anything bad happen to his spider. Seven PHDs and he still didn't have common sense.

Heavy footsteps echoed of the floor, and bounced across concrete walls. His steps were so slow as he inched down the dark hallway, and revealed himself from the shadows. He was met with a man he didn't recognize too well. Not one of his villians, but oddly familiar. His suit was green and blue, with spikes on broad shoulders. Bruce wished he could say the weirdest thing about him was the large wings poking from his back, but it was a lizard face that looked like it was made of metal, with glowing green eyes.

The site forced him back, pressing his small body against the corner of the cell. bruce was terrified, his breathing heavy, eyes forever wide. Though, he couldn't see much detail past the cracks in his glasses.

" Bruce Banner," the lizard man spoke. His voice was as cold as the blood running through his veins, his cocky stance and expressive mask made this situation much more unbearable. " Do you know why you're here, hmm?"

" No. I don't. I know you messed up my vacation though." He was still angry about that, he invested a huge part of his life into the team. Ten years, and it was the first time he had stepped away from being a war machine.

" My name," It started. glancing at Bruce who seemed occupied and uninterested. " Is Annihius, and I believe that gamma radiation pumping through your veins will grant me eternal life. "

" You don't want that. Trust me." His brown eyes finally slipped up to meet the villain's eyes once again. Bruce could feel his heart throb, and his veins to glow a neon green. " You would have a little Annihilus Hulk running around."

" You have, no idea what I want, Eros." The nickname slipping off someone else's tongue killed Bruce. " What's wrong, Bruce? Did I strike a nerve?"

Before he knew what was happening, the green guy burst from within the cage set by the scientist. His pants were aggressive, and large green hands squeezed into a fist. Annihilus looked pleased, like doctor Frankenstein looking down upon his monster. The yellow glowing eyes sparkled, and a chuckle rolled from his lips.

" Hulk not like you, puny man!" The monster roared, slamming his body against the vibranium bars holding him in. The aggression running through him was harsh, like his time on Sakaar. " You will taste defeat!"

" Does the little monster miss his little lightning bolt?"

A large arm slid through the bars, grabbing him by his collar, and slamming him against them. Over and over, but all he did was laugh. Annihilus grabbed him by hid large hand, using his strength to crush it. This super human was lethal, and it wasn't until now that Bruce and Hulk were truly worried.

♡ ; ♡

Thor was a mess when they found him, he was on the floor, buried into a hoodie Bruce had left by mistake. His hand grasped at the fabric and his face pressed against the wall. The tears that streamed from his face had become painful with the mix of electricity illuminating off of deep sea orbs. His body rumbled with every sharp inhale, his head filled with storm clouds. He was taking this harder then him and Jane separating. Maybe because that was mutual, this was so unexpected. Bruce was..well he thought Bruce was the love of his life.

Loki had volunteered to retrieve his brother, he knew how ugly this would be and he knew how to temporarily fix it all. Getting there wasn't easy, the weather was atrocious, wild and chaotic. It had been so long since Thor had lost his grasp. As soon as the god of mischief opened the door he felt his heart fall into his stomach. Loki inched closer to the lump in the corner of the room, his poor brother.

He was the only one who knew how to make all of this better, even if it was temporary. Loki had to get his brother safe to New York. Maybe going back to normal would save him, would get his mind off of Bruce enough to make him feel better.

" He's gone brother, he's left me." Thor whimpered out. His head whipped around to stare up at Loki, his lips shaking rapidly. " He doesn't love me.."

" That's not true, I know it isn't. Get up brother, and we'll discuss it on the way home." His voice had never been softer, his hands gently squeezing his shoulders. Loki leaned down, to press a kiss against the thin braid knotted in golden hair, something his mother always did.

" Loki," He whispered. The god slowly turned around, wiping away his harsh tears. Thor bit into his bottom lip, clinging onto his brother with a shaky breath. Soft blue eyes were blurred as he stared up at the man in front of him, thunder booming across the sky. " Loki he was my eros.."

" I know he was." The god of mischief whispered back, cupping his cheeks and forcing him to gaze into forest green irises. " But he didn't leave you on purpose, The Avengers think there is something wrong, brother. Pleas let me take you home.."

" Can I trust you?"

" From now on, you can."

♡ ; ♡

.· '𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌☆'¨) ¸.·*¨)

  (¸.·' (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)

/ I haven't been uploading as much as I should and I'm so sorry! I've got a little bit of a road block. :(