8; talk to me?

eros 💚:  So, I was wondering about something. It's super serious.

Thunder Babe ⚡: What? What is it? Are you alright??

eros 💚: How attached are you to your blue flannel? The one with the hole in it, that makes you look like an adorable lumberjack.

Thunder Babe ⚡: That depends, why are you asking?

eros 💚: What if someone wanted to steal it? And I dunno, maybe never give it back, but look at it from afar.

Thunder Babe ⚡: Only if it's you who's stealing it, Banner.

eros 💚: Good to know. Cause I already stole it. :)

Thunder Babe ⚡: I miss home.

eros 💚: I miss you. When are you coming home, Thor?

Thunder Babe ⚡: As soon as we infiltrate Hydra's base. It won't be long, I hope.

eros 💚: I hope you're right, because everyone's getting restless. Peter got stabbed by a robber today. Everyone but Loki and I are hospitalized.

Thunder Babe ⚡: Peter got stabbed?!

eros 💚 is typing...
eros read at 9:30 p.m.

Thunder Babe ⚡: baby? please tell me what happened, is he okay?

eros 💚: He's doing okay, his healing factor is taking care of him for the most part.

Thunder Babe ⚡: Are you sure? It's an uncle's duty to protect.

eros 💚: He's fine, baby. I promise. It was a small scare, but he's doing better. I promise you.

Thunder Babe ⚡: And how are you, baby? You and the green guy doing okay?

eros 💚: We're doing our best without you. Loki and I are bad at cooking so we've been ordering food a lot.

Thunder Babe ⚡: I talked to cap, apparently he thinks we didn't know him and stark were dating??
Thunder Babe ⚡: They're really bad at keeping secrets. We knew they weren't " Doing Laundry ".

eros 💚: Let Steve be the innocent man we all know he is, he's really proud of himself for that.

Thunder Babe ⚡: Is it bad that I thought they were married? I had no idea that it was a secret.

eros 💚: I thought every one knew and we didn't talk about it.

Thunder Babe ⚡: Babe! guess what I found!

eros 💚: My dignity?

Thunder Babe ⚡: No! I Loki had to use emojis for me, and I finally figured them out!
Thunder Babe ⚡ is typing...
Thunder Babe ⚡: 🌙⭐⚡😽😇💜👿💙👿✌😄☁💙☁💙❤💙✌😞😁😞😚😉😃😛😃😰😁😥😔😥🐘🐤🐘🐒🐮🐨🐰🐺🐗🐨🐢🐍🐒🎉💾📼💾🎋🎥🎄🎑↗▶⏫⏬◀😃 😰🔄🔄⏬🔄🔄⏬🌆🌆🗽🌆🌉🌆🏨🎃💽🎉🐒😁😁💨👅💨✌✌🌟😺👼😸👦👩👶😸👼😾😹👼😺🙀😺🙀

eros 💚: This is going to be intresting.
eros 💚: You should probably get to bed, you have a whole mission ahead of you, Thor.

Thunder Babe 🌩: Fine. Goodnight, Banner. Have sweet dreams, baby. I wish you were here. ☺

eros 💚: Goodnight, Thor Odinson. Best of wishes on your mission.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

eros 💚; Loki wants to disown me. Peter and Tony agree.

Thunder Babe ⚡: Why? What did you do? Especially to have Pete turn on you.

eros 💚:  I put milk before my cereal :(

Thunder Babe ⚡ is typing...
Thunder Babe ⚡: We're going to need to break up. I shall not be seen with someone who so willingly commits such a despicable act.

eros 💚: No! Baby! You were supposed to be on my side! I haven't done anything wrong!

Thunder Babe ⚡: I can't even speak to you, smh. I bet you eat the pineapple on the pizza too.

eros 💚 is typing...
eros 💚: pineapple on pizza is good!

Thunder Babe ⚡: Oh Odin's Beard! You monster! In the name of the God's, banner!

eros 💚: baby, your viking is showing :)

Thunder Babe ⚡:  I am no Viking! I am Thor, God of Thunder. I am Norse. You monster. 😤

eros 💚: baby?

Thunder Babe ⚡: yes, Banner?

eros 💚: I miss you.

Thunder Babe⚡: I miss you too, you and the green guy.

eros 💚: The green guy wants to hold you, he misses you the most.

Thunder God ⚡: I know, I wish I was home. Things got turned around on the mission, cap says we have to stay longer.

eros 💚: That's not fair, baby.

Thunder Babe ⚡: I know. I really miss you, I'm going to kiss you so hard. You know that? Take your breath away, baby.

eros 💚: I hope so, I need a kiss from you. So bad.

Thunder Babe ⚡: I can't wait to see you, and the green guy gets a kiss too.

eros 💚: We'd like that. ☺

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

//Oof, hope y'all like this so far.